To bulk or to cut?

jmlaheta1976

Awards
First a little about me. I am 37 5'9 194 at 23% bodyfat. I was in my local supplement store just talking to the guy about test boosters. He started talking to me about finaflex 1-Andro. His advice was to start talking that. I did say I wanted to gain mass but i thought I was carrying to much bodyfat for that. He said I would get great results using the 1-Andro even while cutting if I was talking 1.25-1.5 grams of protein and 1 grams of carbs per pound. It had me intrested but then it got me thinking why not just start bulking since it is October and start cutting come end of Febuary. What do you guys think? Is he right or both right or both wrong..?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Cut first ,,, a good saying is if u cnt flex it then lose it ,, extra body fat wil also mess up your hormones so just cut first

djproffesork

Awards
Cut first ,,, a good saying is if u cnt flex it then lose it ,, extra body fat wil also mess up your hormones so just cut first
Yeah, I agree. I was told 30+ times to bulk first, I tried. Just looked less lean.Pretty gross. Cut first. Looked good, and now adding the weight back on !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If you bulk correctly you shouldn't get too fat, yeah you will lose definition but you should have 30lbs of fat appear. Obviously unless your around 10-11% it's not advisable to bulk as you will likely hold more water and look pudgier, not to mention it's not good for your health carrying around 30lbs of fat. Cut to a decent bf 10,11,12% then bulk SLOWLY afte that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 andro will produce the best results when used in a caloric surplus. you realize that its a pro hormone correct? it does and will cause some liver distress at doses as low as 300 mgs per day. please use proper support items to help maintain liver health.
you will want to use a couple bottles for best results. in a recent study, subjects gained substantial mass in a 4 week period and had slight impairment of liver function. but the big picture was that it produced very good results for the amount of side effects. you will want to have a post cycle therapy on hand for when you finish your 1andro. we have RevolutionTest stack wich would be a perfect end to your cycle. you can also add a SERM for maximum protection from other unwanted side effects.

now.. to answer your original post, I do believe it can be used for a cut if that's what your goal is. one could do a massive finaflex stack that was something like:
1 andro
Px or PxBlack
BCAAs/SAAs
ALC CLA
combined with a strict diet and hardcore training.. you can be sure the 1 andro will help you hold onto your muscle mass while you sip silk aminos all day and starve it out. it can be done.. and if you really commit you can make unbelievable progress. another thing to think about albeit not really about supplements..
if you wait until feb to fire up a cut you will be fighting the crowds at every gym across America.. personally id rather be bulking around that time of the year so I don't have to try so hard to get on a piece of equipment.. not as many folks vying for the squat rack as they are a tread mill.

jaces

jaces

Awards
1 andro will produce the best results when used in a caloric surplus. you realize that its a pro hormone correct? it does and will cause some liver distress at doses as low as 300 mgs per day. please use proper support items to help maintain liver health.
you will want to use a couple bottles for best results. in a recent study, subjects gained substantial mass in a 4 week period and had slight impairment of liver function. but the big picture was that it produced very good results for the amount of side effects. you will want to have a post cycle therapy on hand for when you finish your 1andro. we have RevolutionTest stack wich would be a perfect end to your cycle. you can also add a SERM for maximum protection from other unwanted side effects.

now.. to answer your original post, I do believe it can be used for a cut if that's what your goal is. one could do a massive finaflex stack that was something like:
1 andro
Px or PxBlack
BCAAs/SAAs
ALC CLA
combined with a strict diet and hardcore training.. you can be sure the 1 andro will help you hold onto your muscle mass while you sip silk aminos all day and starve it out. it can be done.. and if you really commit you can make unbelievable progress. another thing to think about albeit not really about supplements..
if you wait until feb to fire up a cut you will be fighting the crowds at every gym across America.. personally id rather be bulking around that time of the year so I don't have to try so hard to get on a piece of equipment.. not as many folks vying for the squat rack as they are a tread mill.
How does 1-andro compare to epistain and SD?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well, epistane is much better suited for cutting than any of those you listed. SD is NOT something to tangle with until you are advanced in using and recovering from steroids. it is wicked toxic and is know to cause some of the worst side effects at even low doses. if you want to see for your self just search jaundice and superdrol on you tube. people get ****ed up on SD when they don't know what they are doing. also its common for guys to get rebound gyno from its use.
that means they get a nice set of tits about 2 months after they quit taking it. so I implore you to do massive research on both ends.. I.E. make sure you have the book smarts on SD as well as lots of bodily research with other compounds.

jaces

jaces

Awards
well, epistane is much better suited for cutting than any of those you listed. SD is NOT something to tangle with until you are advanced in using and recovering from steroids. it is wicked toxic and is know to cause some of the worst side effects at even low doses. if you want to see for your self just search jaundice and superdrol on you tube. people get ****ed up on SD when they don't know what they are doing. also its common for guys to get rebound gyno from its use.
that means they get a nice set of tits about 2 months after they quit taking it. so I implore you to do massive research on both ends.. I.E. make sure you have the book smarts on SD as well as lots of bodily research with other compounds.
Thank u , ive sen articels on It and mst people say its very strong and that it doesnt aramatize? Is ths true?