Meals

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Anyone know any companies that ship and sell pre made healthy meals. Ive heard of clean and lean meals but looking for more bulking type of food. Please reply

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Don't know the answer to your question but am subbing to find out

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just going to point out the obvious that making your own is like 1/5th the price. 2 hours one day a week to prep, at most

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just going to point out the obvious that making your own is like 1/5th the price. 2 hours one day a week to prep, at most
This, just cook up a bunch of meat one day, prep other foods while meat is cooking, then add meat. It takes me 2 hours to meal prep one day a week and that includes prepping things such as meat, veggies, carb courses, etc.

To answer your question, bb.com has a line called befit I think.

wray98

wray98

Awards
As stated above, it is way more cost effective to put forth the time to cook the meals yourself. No more than 2 days a week and you would be able to cook all the food, might take a combined time of 2-3 hours to pull it off. If you don't want to cook and don't mind spending the money, look into Icon meals. They ship directly to you in a box that is cold packed, I believe it is next day as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you buy a slow cooker, you can cook a lot at once, have flavorful moist meat, and go about your day. I hardly call that cooking. Set it, go to work, and then prep.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to blend up meals I can take with me. The only thing is that the ones I make have to be kept cold and they only really taste good for up to 8ish hours after being made... But other than that they're great. Here's the recipe:

- Take 1 cup of oats and using a blender, blend them into a powder.
- Add 1.5 cups of milk
- Add 1 scoop of protein powder (I personally use chocolate)
- Add 1 ripe banana
- Optional: add some natural peanut butter. Some cinnamon tastes good too. You can really put whatever you want in it.

I can't remember the macro counts and calories off the top of my head, but it's something like 700-800ish calories, which is plenty for one meal. I personally only use them for breakfast because they're quick to make and drink. Takes just a couple minutes to make them and they can be drank in 10 seconds. They are somewhat high in sugar (from banana and milk) and relatively easy to digest, so to me this is a good first meal of the day. I usually get hungry again about 1.5-2 hours later.