Should I take more than 1 sup?

rinny

Awards
Hi I'm trying to gain weight & defined muscle I am taking 1 pro gain 350 in the morning & 1 MMA muscle pro in the afternoon along with 1 whey protein drink per day. Do the (weight loss ) tablets counter act the (weight gain) whey protein milk shake ? Should I try to gain weight then work on muscle or keep aiming for lean fat/muscle build ?
Thanks Rin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your height, weight, body fat right now? if you arent sure, just post a few pics of yourself on this thread.

rinny

Awards
Hi R1balla
I'm 42yr old 5 ft 10 around 9 to 9.5 stone (sorry don't know in kg) slim build a little fat on belly but I would say more muscle than fat over all . I work as a waiter so cover around 4000 steps per shift carrying q. Heavy loads in each hand therfore reasonable fit and strong in the arms . Will try to send some pics. Thanks for your time . Rin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi R1balla
I'm 42yr old 5 ft 10 around 9 to 9.5 stone (sorry don't know in kg) slim build a little fat on belly but I would say more muscle than fat over all . I work as a waiter so cover around 4000 steps per shift carrying q. Heavy loads in each hand therfore reasonable fit and strong in the arms . Will try to send some pics. Thanks for your time . Rin
Sorry, I don't know the conversion from stone to pounds lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry, I don't know the conversion from stone to pounds lol
Like pebbles..I weigh 1848932.89 pebbles. And 8 stones. So obviously I'm 202 pounds.

rinny

Awards
Ok thanx
How can I upload pics to a thread? P's I'm using a mobile

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rinny you will have to host yoru pictures at some place like photo bucket.. then you can put the link in the picture icon button at the top of the post box window while your typing a response

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm trying to gain weight & defined muscle I am taking 1 pro gain 350 in the morning & 1 MMA muscle pro in the afternoon along with 1 whey protein drink per day. Do the (weight loss ) tablets counter act the (weight gain) whey protein milk shake ? Should I try to gain weight then work on muscle or keep aiming for lean fat/muscle build ?
Thanks Rin
I would rec 3 smoothies a day with whey protein , oat meal, almond butter and a banana. great for bulking. ohh and a few grams of creatine

classic27

Always work on lean muscle. Fat doesn't turn to muscle. A fat burner in a bulk is counter productive to goals. You just have to eat a little more to gain. Diet can but the fat burner is not going to help lose fat while putting on muscle. Unless it's dropping your cals down to around maintenance.

You most likely need to work on diet. With that being said I do love fat burners during bulks, recomps, and cuts. I use them for energy.

classic27

Try multiplying your body weight times 12. Eat that amount of calories daily. After a few weeks. Add a couple of hundred cals to daily diet if you are not gaining. Drop a couple of hundred calories from daily diet if you are getting fat. Keep doing this until you are getting the results you want. Count the calories from the protein shakes in your daily calorie total. Take the fat burner if you want.