Critique my home made bulking diet please

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
29, 5"11 and 195lbs approx 12% bf I'll be running test deca and eq / Ghrp 6 and mod grf 3-4 x a day 100mcg of each before and after food timings ok Igf1-lr3 100mcg in morning on training days And first time working up to insulin low at 3iu then twice a day up to 10iu . Maybe t3 T3 igf and humalog run 4 weeks on 2 weeks off together

Diet bulk 3771 cals
52% c. 489grams
32%p. 299g
16% f. 65g

6.55am humalog 10iu
7am
70g dextrose / 50g whey and creatine Leucine bcaa etc

8am
70g oats / 25g whey

9.30am
250g brown rice. / chicken breast

12pm
2 x baked sweet potatoes 113g each approx
Veg
1 tsb olive oil

3pm
250g brown rice / chicken breast
1 tsb olive oil

Approx
4.30 10iu humalog
4.35pm 70g dextrose / 50g whey ... Creatine etc etc

Train 5pm
Intra wo
sip on 35g dextrose / 25g whey

7.30pm
Turkey or cod fillets / 250g brown rice / 1 baked sweet potato

9.30pm
25g of casein

10.30pm bed

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Although its fine, I wouldnt worry about casien before bed if your worried about catabolism. If you are, I would opt for cottage cheese or something a little more substantial. If you really like to stick with casien, maybe change it up to Mass Gainz. At least than its a good source of protein and made with oats and quinoa.
I prefer food over liquid calories any day.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Although its fine, I wouldnt worry about casien before bed if your worried about catabolism. If you are, I would opt for cottage cheese or something a little more substantial. If you really like to stick with casien, maybe change it up to Mass Gainz. At least than its a good source of protein and made with oats and quinoa.
I prefer food over liquid calories any day.
I find this post funny I am using mass gainz right now and really like it... but I love all the reps for it. almost every thread I click on its hey bro try mass gainz lol it does taste good but u mentioned if u like casein try mass gainz which has no casein lol then u mentioned u like whole food instead of liquid but u recommend a liquid shake none of ur post makes any since lol

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Although all ur thread posts recommending mass gainz did hypnotize me to buy some and I'm glad I did so I guess ur plugs are working I just get a kick out of it.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
I find this post funny I am using mass gainz right now and really like it... but I love all the reps for it. almost every thread I click on its hey bro try mass gainz lol it does taste good but u mentioned if u like casein try mass gainz which has no casein lol then u mentioned u like whole food instead of liquid but u recommend a liquid shake none of ur post makes any since lol
Woah bro. You got it all wrong. You're not supposed to drink mass gainz, you're supposed to just eat it straight from the scooper. If you're drinking it then it's not a whole food. ;)

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Food is going to give more results than any supplement you can add to your regime! Nothing is better than the real thing! I realize that yes protein powder is great post workout and convenient to use then and before bed as well, but without food and proper caloric intake, those powders and drinks will mean nothing! Slam the foods, eat plenty of protein, and use the shakes as an added source but never choose liquid over a real meal!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
29, 5"11 and 195lbs approx 12% bf I'll be running test deca and eq / Ghrp 6 and mod grf 3-4 x a day 100mcg of each before and after food timings ok Igf1-lr3 100mcg in morning on training days And first time working up to insulin low at 3iu then twice a day up to 10iu . Maybe t3 T3 igf and humalog run 4 weeks on 2 weeks off together

Diet bulk 3771 cals
52% c. 489grams
32%p. 299g
16% f. 65g

6.55am humalog 10iu
7am
70g dextrose / 50g whey and creatine Leucine bcaa etc

8am
70g oats / 25g whey

9.30am
250g brown rice. / chicken breast

12pm
2 x baked sweet potatoes 113g each approx
Veg
1 tsb olive oil

3pm
250g brown rice / chicken breast
1 tsb olive oil

Approx
4.30 10iu humalog
4.35pm 70g dextrose / 50g whey ... Creatine etc etc

Train 5pm
Intra wo
sip on 35g dextrose / 25g whey

7.30pm
Turkey or cod fillets / 250g brown rice / 1 baked sweet potato

9.30pm
25g of casein

10.30pm bed
My opinion is you can add more fats, I rec add 2 peanut or almond butter sandwiches in there ( add some nuttella and its like a reese ; ) ) and add a shot of olive oil to your protein drinks. you wont even notice it once its shaked or blended. if you let it sit for a while then ofcourse reshake it.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're trying to build muscle you have to have some beef protein in there. I know we've all read that fish and chicken proteins are more bioavailable to us but I've always noticed that I build muscle easier if I'm frequently eating beef protein. I'd eat it every day if I could afford it lol... Ideally though you'd be eating a bit of steak at least every 2-3 days or so. A good mix of proteins will always serve you best. Keep it varied, just watch the fat content of certain cuts of beef.

Also use drinkable meals. Great for a breakfast shake.

- Grind 1 cup of oats in a blender. Blend until powdery.
- Add 1.5 cups of milk
- Add 1 scoop protein powder (I use chocolate)
- Add 1 ripe banana (adds flavor and calories, and helps keep the oats in suspension).
- Optional: can add a bit of natural peanut butter. Spices like cinnamon can also be used.

Another good carbohydrate source is whole wheat pasta. If you're worried about GI and all that stuff, just make it your first meal after you've worked out. I like having something simple for that meal, like enough pasta to equal 60ish grams of carbs, and then a low-fat protein source (tuna, some other fish, chicken). Then my next meal would ideally be a nice steak and maybe a sweet potato. Mmmm....

jaces

jaces

Awards
Didnt. Read al of the posts but drop the supps and ****ing eat bro , lots of carbs and protein , it is easy if the scale doesnt go up then eat mre if it goes up eat less , easy as that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Bulking 14