Burgers, fries ,and chocolate milk.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Nobody believes me, but I need 5,000 cals to maintain anything in the 170lbs range.

Does it really matter if I eat burgers and fries instead of chicken and rice?

I don't see how it could possibly matter?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Nobody believes me, but I need 5,000 cals to maintain anything in the 170lbs range. Does it really matter if I eat burgers and fries instead of chicken and rice? I don't see how it could possibly matter?
Well, do you want clogged arteries with the body you are trying to maintain? It only matters health wise. If it's a healthy burger and fries with no trans fats then go for it. Eating is more than just macros, there's **** out there that can cause cancer, and also reverse it. I've seen both happen personally :)

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well, do you want clogged arteries with the body you are trying to maintain? It only matters health wise. If it's a healthy burger and fries with no trans fats then go for it. Eating is more than just macros, there's **** out there that can cause cancer, and also reverse it. I've seen both happen personally :)
Still not sure about what really causes clogged arteries.

For years and years they blamed saturated fats. Then I read there was never any scientific link?

I sometimes get up to 2000 cals a day just from whole milk, so I guess I'm experimenting on myself.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Still not sure about what really causes clogged arteries. For years and years they blamed saturated fats. Then I read there was never any scientific link? I sometimes get up to 2000 cals a day just from whole milk, so I guess I'm experimenting on myself.
True, they always change what is bad for you and what's not. I suppose as long as your cholesterol levels are low, then you are good. Normal blood pressure is also a sign you are doing it right. I eat whole eggs and red meat and have cholesterol levels at 172 which is low so It's good.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Pretty sure we're all ahead of the game just not being sedentary. ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
some guys with high metabolisms need to eat dirty to get enough calories. just sayin.

have a look at this alternative..
massgainz_lg.png

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
some guys with high metabolisms need to eat dirty to get enough calories. just sayin.

have a look at this alternative..
View attachment 104045
Mass Gainz with milk! Tastes great and lots of calories.

Put in blender with hand full of ice and you get some protein icecream!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I eat whatever I want, but for some reason I don't "want" crappy food. Give me an enormous salad loaded down with some grilled chicken and I'm all over that bish. I loathe starchy carbs aside from the baked potato covered in sour cream, cheese, and chives (bacon sometimes). I find it hard to get the carlories I need as well from whole food sources, my maintenance levels are closer to 4k than 3k, and if I actually want to GAIN well...I eat enough to crap 3 - 4 times a day. Mass Gainz is very beneficial for this type of problem. If you are really at 5k then you must be extremely active, and all I can really say is that you NEED the micronutrients from healthy food that McDonald's just cannot provide. So get your micronutrients in and then make sure you eat everything else to reach your TDEE.