macros/calories on cycle

  1. macros/calories on cycle


    how do you guys work out your calorie intake/macros when on a cycle as opposed to doing it natural?


  2. Whats your goal?

  3. I tend to increase proteins and carbs and reduce fats. This is pretty common in bodybuilding I might add.

    Ur muscle protein synthesis (MPS) increases with steroids so u can eat more protein more often and still be able to utilize it effectively. High amounts of GH also make MPS rise sharply.
    •   
       


  4. when on cycle your likely to be able to use 20 x Body weight with out gaining much fat. starting there and staying there for a couple weeks will tell you if your close or not.
    frankly when your bulking, you should be taking two big sh!ts a day. other wise your not eating enough.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    when on cycle your likely to be able to use 20 x Body weight with out gaining much fat. starting there and staying there for a couple weeks will tell you if your close or not.
    frankly when your bulking, you should be taking two big sh!ts a day. other wise your not eating enough.
    Man...if you're able to use 20x body weight without gaining much fat then you, my friend, are a BEAST! Hahaha.

    I start out my cycle at about 500-600 cal over maintenance, using ~1.5-1.6g/lb protein, ~90-110g fat and the rest carbs. Over the first few weeks I increase calories by about 100cal/week (25g protein/week) until I reach 2g/lb then continue increasing by 100cal/week mainly with carbs but also keeping protein about 2g/lb. After My last pin, I maintain my calorie intake throughout PCT. Once PCT is over I go back down to maintenance for a few weeks and then decide if I want to cut or bulk

    I hope that makes sense. Its a lot less complicated than it sounds. It has worked extremely well for me.

  6. I'm going to be taking hdrol, so I plan on being like 400 over my maintenance. I want a lean bulk, but not a really lean bulk like epi or anything like that. I was loosing weight effectively -500 of my maintenance. I have increased my cal intake 100cal/day until I've reached 3000. Pretty pumped to get this sucker started in a week. Each day is passing so slow...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Akol View Post
    Man...if you're able to use 20x body weight without gaining much fat then you, my friend, are a BEAST! Hahaha.

    I start out my cycle at about 500-600 cal over maintenance, using ~1.5-1.6g/lb protein, ~90-110g fat and the rest carbs. Over the first few weeks I increase calories by about 100cal/week (25g protein/week) until I reach 2g/lb then continue increasing by 100cal/week mainly with carbs but also keeping protein about 2g/lb. After My last pin, I maintain my calorie intake throughout PCT. Once PCT is over I go back down to maintenance for a few weeks and then decide if I want to cut or bulk

    I hope that makes sense. Its a lot less complicated than it sounds. It has worked extremely well for me.
    very solid advice man
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  8. My macros I keep the same. The only thing that changes is the total calories. During a bulk and on cycle, a lot of the time I will simply add a Mass Gainz shake. 500 easy calories. I also have an issue consuming a lot of extra food with my schedule so it works great for me.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    My macros I keep the same. The only thing that changes is the total calories. During a bulk and on cycle, a lot of the time I will simply add a Mass Gainz shake. 500 easy calories. I also have an issue consuming a lot of extra food with my schedule so it works great for me.
    If your calories increase how does your macro breakdown stay the same?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    If your calories increase how does your macro breakdown stay the same?
    I was literally thinking this exact thing...

  11. I'm sure he means he keeps his macro split the same. Like 40/40/20, then raises calories by say 500 while keeping the 40/40/20 split.

  12. Most people I know will increase protein and carbs while reducing fats, as you have a direct increase in hormones now instead of needing the fats to produce the hormones. You want an overall increase in calories either way.

  13. would you guys drop carbs/cals on rest days or keep them the same?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by louis19 View Post
    would you guys drop carbs/cals on rest days or keep them the same?
    I keep them the same. I only have 1-2 rest days, so it's not that big of an issue.

  15. im the same so all good!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by louis19 View Post
    im the same so all good!
    Try it out though brotha. You might like it. I know some fellas that drop it to their TDEE on off days and prefer that.

  17. im pretty lean at 12% bf so il stick to the same for now

  18. what compound are we talking?

  19. 800mg test 400, 400mg tren e and 400mg mast e a week
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calories on cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 07:53 PM
  2. calories on cycle
    By southparkbbb in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
  3. Bulking Macro Requirements on Tren Cycle
    By Jonny784 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 10:35 AM
  4. calories on cycle
    By tgayou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 03:14 PM
  5. diet on cycle
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM
Log in
Log in