What should my calorie in take be for epi 2a3a

Aber_

Awards
This is my first cycle on a pro-hormone I'm taking epi 2a3a I have the liver aid and joint repair along with the bcaa and post cycle for after, today is my first day my cycle is 20/30/30/40/30/20 I'm 5"11 weight 195 I would consider myself an average looking person not fat nor skinny and yes I'm experienced in lifting .I'm trying to bulk get bigger arms and just all around get big, what should my calorie intake be ? To get good gains, I used to be a chubby guy so I want to bulk clean any advice or tips if I should change my cycle or how do I get bulk of epi

permabulk

Awards
Lol epi for bulking? Lol ph / aas will increase protein synthesis greatly aim for 1.5gram protein per body weight. Epi isn't a keen choice for bulking imo should've done dmz, and please tell me your pct is a seem, if it's not a seem don't worry about diet you'll lose your gains when u finish

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Lol epi for bulking? Lol ph / aas will increase protein synthesis greatly aim for 1.5gram protein per body weight. Epi isn't a keen choice for bulking imo should've done dmz, and please tell me your pct is a seem, if it's not a seem don't worry about diet you'll lose your gains when u finish
^^^^^ I think the word he is looking for there is serm not seem. And you should see plenty of gains using epi for your first cycle. As for calories times body weight by 12 that will give you a rough estimate maintenence calories add around 1000 calories on top of that. That should give you a pretty decent starting point

Aber_

Awards
Thank you a straight answer! It's my first week done I have really seen any gains will it start to kick in around the third week ? I'm thinking just doing the 4 week cycle and switching to 40/40/30 my last three weeks starting Monday

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Yes it usually takes a couple weeks for most people to start seeing weight gain. I respond very fast and start seeing strength gains and look a lot fuller within a week. I know that is not the case for most people

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I probably wouldn't taper the last week either just stay at 40

Aber_

Awards
Right on brother do I just stick with heavy weight to my body's capability? I keep my reps 8-12 with 5 sets on each work out I do I'm trying to gain descent mass my only rest day is Sunday I repeat workouts on following days that don't target the same muscle group idk if that made sense but I do chest,tris Monday and I repeat that cycle on Friday again with arms I plan on doin this till the cycle is over

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
^^^^^ I think the word he is looking for there is serm not seem. And you should see plenty of gains using epi for your first cycle. As for calories times body weight by 12 that will give you a rough estimate maintenence calories add around 1000 calories on top of that. That should give you a pretty decent starting point
that seems way too low for calories imo. im 6' 160 and bulking on 4k cals. this guy should be even more than that because he's enhanced. id say go bodyweight *16 and add 500-700. Yes i realize the end result for calories is similar but the maintenance you suggested seems way low.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps. Everybody is different. Just trying to help him out with a starting point. He will have to keep a close eye on body composition and adjust one way or the other.

Aber_

Awards
Worm do I stick with heavy weights (body's ability) keeping my reps 8-12 with 5 sets per work out I want some descent mass on my arms and Chest

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would do 6 weeks at 30mgs. Watch out for the lethargy. Also take some liver support and have a serm on hand (I like adex)

my suggestions For calories maybe start around 3200/daily and go up from there, 3200 in conservative, adjust weekly according to progress/results.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For clarification, Adex isnt a SERM. Its an AI.