Soy protein and prohormones

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
Hey guess I started hdrol today a prohormone and I have always taken weight gainer but I wanted to get a cleaner protein and found up your mass, problem is it's soy protein, is this going to be a problem during hdrol or even pct???

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hey guess I started hdrol today a prohormone and I have always taken weight gainer but I wanted to get a cleaner protein and found up your mass, problem is it's soy protein, is this going to be a problem during hdrol or even pct???
Soy Protein is never a good idea unless you have no alternatives. Plenty of options out there for a good protein whether it be whey concentrate, isolate, or a protein blend. Protean and Isotean are some good options for you. So is XF UP or Pronom 23. LOTS of options that won't make you lactate.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. Like lane suggested, always avoid soy if possible, but it'll work if it's all you have or all you can afford. I used it for several years before I knew any better, mix-ability sux.

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
I did extensive reading on it and here is the answer. Soy acts as estrogen because it binds to the receptors because of the isoflavins. But soy protein does not because most soy protein is soy lecithin and there are no to extremely small amounts of isoflavins in soy lecithin. So no it can't not effect estrogen levels and bond to the receptors.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
look into iForces Mass Gains to replace your current gainer..
its hands down the best gainer going atm.
its whey based and uses oats and quinoa for carbs sources