Need help for 6000 calories a day!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Need help for 6000 calories a day!


    Breakfast
    Lunch
    Tea

    Thanks
    Yoyoyo


  2. Are you asking someone to make you an entire meal plan? Not sure what you are looking for here. If you just need a few hundred more calories add a Protean shake. If you need more carbs eat something with carbs. If you need fat eat nuts or something.
    •   
       


  3. Ice cream...done

  4. Drink Whey Protean shakes between every meal, helps me get in more calories. Otherwise I like the ice cream idea
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Are you asking someone to make you an entire meal plan? Not sure what you are looking for here. If you just need a few hundred more calories add a Protean shake. If you need more carbs eat something with carbs. If you need fat eat nuts or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Drink Whey Protean shakes between every meal, helps me get in more calories. Otherwise I like the ice cream idea
    Spelling protein wrong
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. man i remember the old UG handbook by duchaine and the anabolic reference guide by bill phillips talking about the 5000-6000 calorie diets.. a dozen eggs for breakfast and a dozen eggs before bed plus a 1lb of meat 3x's a day for the sumo wrestler look lol.. great stuff there was a picture in one of the update pamphlets that showed a pissed off musclehead choking a chicken saying give me 3 more eggs or your dead lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Spelling protein wrong
    He means Iforce nutritions protein called protean. He's an Iforce rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    He means Iforce nutritions protein called protean. He's an Iforce rep
    Bro, I know. I'm tired of seeing "intimidate srt for this, protean for that"

    Pokin fun that's all
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    great stuff there was a picture in one of the update pamphlets that showed a pissed off musclehead choking a chicken saying give me 3 more eggs or your dead lol
    Ahahaha I could def picture this happening. I have a cousin that has a chicken coop with around 20 chickens. I come over and he asks me to help him pick the eggs. We get around 10 eggs. Which is crap. So i turn to him and say WTF? He says the old ones no longer lay eggs. Something about them being in "retirement" lol.

  10. The best advice I've got for making hitting big calories figures possible is prepare a lot your your food in advance the night before and keep it in tupperwares in the fridge. You can put brown rice portions, toasted cheese sandwiches, boiled eggs in there for easy snacking throughout the day. Also, invest in some DAMN good condiments e.g slash i.e Tabasco Chipotle Sauce (damn that's ****ing good sauce) because it adds flavour to all that food and keeps you happy. Also don't be afraid of simple sugars because if you're on gear your body will process it all without making you fat. Protein shakes aren't for calories mate they're primarily for making up protein macros, carb shakes (powdered oats) have2-3x more calories in per shake. And yes, ice cream is a brilliant idea.. 1000-1500+ calories per tub, yes please.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bro, I know. I'm tired of seeing "intimidate srt for this, protean for that" Pokin fun that's all
    Lol true true

  12. 6000 cals. A pack of trail mix a day added to your diet. Buy ones that have 8 serv at 125 cal per serv and 4 -6g protein per serving. You will take in a lot of fats and carbs but that's about the only way to reach your goals is to take in tons of fats an carb. Fats are much higher in cals so they add up quicker.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Another thing is to add a table spoon of olive oil to your meals, it adds up quick.

    But 6000 is a ton of cals.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Why do you need 6000 calories a day is the real question here.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Why do you need 6000 calories a day is the real question here.

    to get Sumo huge?
  16. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bro, I know. I'm tired of seeing "intimidate srt for this, protean for that" Pokin fun that's all
    Lol truth

  17. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Lol truth
    Lols

  18. Whole chocolate milk brother, a half gallon a day. None of that low fat ****. That's upwards of 1800 calories alone.. plus its loaded with carbs, protein, and fats.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hooah47 View Post
    Whole chocolate milk brother, a half gallon a day. None of that low fat ****. That's upwards of 1800 calories alone.. plus its loaded with carbs, protein, and fats.
    Wouldn't say loaded with protein.. Has protein in it, yes. Loaded no.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Why chocolate milk? Just get regular milk and get the extra cals from somewhere else. Peanut butter, coconut oil etc.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Why chocolate milk? Just get regular milk and get the extra cals from somewhere else. Peanut butter, coconut oil etc.
    I put 60g coconut sugar in my water when I cook rices, flavors it, and adds 240 calories extra. Won't fill you either

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Why chocolate milk? Just get regular milk and get the extra cals from somewhere else. Peanut butter, coconut oil etc.
    He's gonna need extra from everywhere to hit 6k cals per day...
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    He's gonna need extra from everywhere to hit 6k cals per day...
    Exactly. Why chocolate milk? Because its got more calories and carbs than regular milk.. a half gallon of chocolate to a whole gallon of whole milk. Plus, he should be taking in a gallon or two of water a day at least.. 2.5 gallons of fluid is a bunch, try 3.

  24. Heavy whipping cream:
    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 tbsp (15 g)
    Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Calories 52
    Calories from Fat 50
    Total Fat 5.5g 9%
    Saturated Fat 3.5g 17%
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
    Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g
    Cholesterol 21mg 7%
    Sodium 6mg 0%
    Carbohydrates 0.4g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0%
    Sugars 0.0g
    Protein 0.3g

    Theres 32 Tblspn to a pint so using that as your base for your whey shake starts you off with 1664 (uo to 1750 depending on brand) cals before adding anything. Add homemade PB from nuts, coconut oil, and flax seed you're starting to see how this adds up.

    Am i recommended this? No, but you didn't specify what you were looking for in carbs, fats, etc. Let me know which fails first, your heart or your colon.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Heavy whipping cream:
    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 tbsp (15 g)
    Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Calories 52
    Calories from Fat 50
    Total Fat 5.5g 9%
    Saturated Fat 3.5g 17%
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
    Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g
    Cholesterol 21mg 7%
    Sodium 6mg 0%
    Carbohydrates 0.4g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0%
    Sugars 0.0g
    Protein 0.3g

    Theres 32 Tblspn to a pint so using that as your base for your whey shake starts you off with 1664 cals before adding anything. Add homemade PB from nuts, coconut oil, and flax seed you're starting to see how this adds up.

    Am i recommended this? No, but you didn't specify what you were looking for in carbs, fats, etc. Let me know which fails first, your heart or your colon.
    A couple tablespoons in his coffee would be good for some + cals, if he's a coffee drinker. That or Coconut oil or butter.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need Help for PR Day Parade
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:23 PM
  2. need help for a upcoming cycle.
    By wojo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 09:28 AM
  3. Need help for my wife and her weight
    By Stinger124 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 09:05 AM
  4. Need help for Carbload !
    By Flenzz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 01:12 PM
  5. Need help for bicep injections...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:27 PM
Log in
Log in