Water consumtion during bulk diet? - AnabolicMinds.com

Water consumtion during bulk diet?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Water consumtion during bulk diet?

This may be a stupid question. The face that I said that likely means it is. However I'm sure many of you will have good "sciencey" answers which I enjoy. I know it is important to consume a lot of water every day. I just finished my football season so I was drinking nearly my body weight (in oz) of water/gatoraid every day. But when doing that I had a very full feeling all the time. So now that the season is over what would you guys suggest for the amount of water to drink so it doesn't make me full and inhibit my ability to put down some massive amounts of food!?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

11 Hot Dogs in a Minute and Gallon of Milk in 15 Seconds

then one gallon spring not distilled on the daily
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    11 Hot Dogs in a Minute and Gallon of Milk in 15 Seconds then one gallon spring not distilled on the daily
    Alright that works! Just curious though why spring and non distilled?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You won't be as active so you can drink a little bit less. I wouldn't cut it out too much though.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    You won't be as active so you can drink a little bit less. I wouldn't cut it out too much though.
    That's kind of what I was thinking, thanks man! I'll be sure to drink enough to not be dehydrated. But I started my 5000 calories a day diet 3 days ago and have had no problem putting it down. With the high volume training my body is taking in lots of the food.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My water intake is 8oz before/8ozduring/8ozafter each meal (roughly) and a 1/2 gal during my workout. Though I find it easy to take down water as I add Compete to my water all day long.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    Alright that works! Just curious though why spring and non distilled?
    I cannot think of “living water” without thinking of the visionary work of Dr. Masaru Emoto, the Japanese researcher who experimented with the crystal forms of water. What he discovered is that different forms of energy influence water’s ability to organize into beautiful crystal forms.[xvii]

He demonstrated that water crystallization depends on the natural health of the water. He found that water from natural springs, healing water sources, etc., formed beautiful and complex crystalline geometries - like snowflakes. Water that had been distilled or polluted lost its inner order, and its ability to crystallize was profoundly disturbed.

You wouldn’t want to eat dead food... so why would you want to drink dead water?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I cannot think of "living water" without thinking of the visionary work of Dr. Masaru Emoto, the Japanese researcher who experimented with the crystal forms of water. What he discovered is that different forms of energy influence water's ability to organize into beautiful crystal forms.[xvii] He demonstrated that water crystallization depends on the natural health of the water. He found that water from natural springs, healing water sources, etc., formed beautiful and complex crystalline geometries - like snowflakes. Water that had been distilled or polluted lost its inner order, and its ability to crystallize was profoundly disturbed. You wouldn't want to eat dead food... so why would you want to drink dead water?
    That, and the more practical point that there is no reason to remove the minerals and trace electrolytes that are taken out by distillation (never really thought of it as "dead" water)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I drink as much as I can without feeling sick.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. New Member

I cannot think of "living water" without thinking of the visionary work of Dr. Masaru Emoto, the Japanese researcher who experimented with the crystal forms of water. What he discovered is that different forms of energy influence water's ability to organize into beautiful crystal forms.[xvii]

He demonstrated that water crystallization depends on the natural health of the water. He found that water from natural springs, healing water sources, etc., formed beautiful and complex crystalline geometries - like snowflakes. Water that had been distilled or polluted lost its inner order, and its ability to crystallize was profoundly disturbed.

You wouldn't want to eat dead food... so why would you want to drink dead water?
    Actually pretty much all food I eat is dead. What kind of sick psycho are you? Biting into living animals is illegal, pretty sure.

Anyway dpring water is more natural and more natural is always better in nutrition, at least in my mind.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. cardio during bulking, aerobic or anarobic?
    By cookmic5 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:49 PM
  3. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:12 AM
  4. Bulking Diet
    By wu36 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:59 PM
  5. Tx's bulking diet !
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 11:24 AM