I'll try to not make this a "tl;dr" post.
1. I have Cystic Fibrosis, typically my body is always fighting infections so my typical caloric intake to maintain my body weight is around 3000 calories.
2. I am sitting at about 102lbs soaking wet. The most I have ever weighed was 120lbs about 12 months ago.
-----I went from about 95lbs to 120lbs in 6 months or so, by working out and keeping my calories up but once I got there it was a brick wall @ 120lbs. Got sick again and lost most of what I had gained.
3. I need to do aerobic exercises to keep the airways clear of secretions caused by Cystic Fibrosis to make things worse, my typical resting heart rate is on a good day 80bpm, on an average day looking at around 100bpm. I'm about 9.9% BF by average of digital caliper and free fat electronic analysis (not sure if that's the right technical term) this is including visceral fat.
4. My appetite is very poor currently, looking for any suggestions as far as supplements to boost appetite.
5. Part of CF is I have to take supplemental enzymes with all my food or it is not taken up.
6. Can't really take anything that is going to hammer my immune system into the pavement. So anything to raise T without compromising the immune system I'm all ears.
What I've been looking at as far as supplements:
Glutamine around the clock (Every 2-3 hours)
HICA (Not sure if it is a gimmick or not, or should just stick with Leucine)
As far as food, nothing is off limits for me. I try to eat healthy but I could eat total garbage and don't gain either way.
Looking for suggestions on the cheaper side that I can prep in advanced, I think this is one of my major downfalls; not having food readily available.
Things that you should know that might help with advice -
I am not diabetic BUT, I have 5000 IU's of NovoLog (Rapid Acting Slin) in my fridge in FlexPens I have been contemplating. I am well aware of the risks involved no need to lecture.
I have a Gtube (port into stomach) I can literally put anything through it and right on into the stomach, even while I sleep if I so wish.