Any advice would be awesome

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.83%

Any advice would be awesome

Hey guys, not really one to bulk or cut, just like eating right and getting the best lean physique I can...
    Currently 5'11", 195lbs', 15% bf.
    Like I said, don't feel like bulking or dropping weight, just looking to get bigger and stronger
    Just looking for few opinions about my daily diet and training routine...

8am - protein shake, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1 cup dry oats w/1% milk, ON opti-men multivitamin, 2 1000mg flaxseed softgels.

10:30am - 8oz fresh tuna (recent fishing trip), 1 cup broccoli, handful of almonds/soy nuts/cashews.

12:00pm - train : Mon - heavy day shoulder, heavy day bi's and tri's, light day traps. Tues - 20 mins of sprints, heavy abs. Wed - heavy legs. Thurs - heavy back, heavy traps, light abs. Fri - heavy chest, light shoulders. Sat - 20 mins of sprints, all around core training. Sun - relaxxx!

(With a pre workout shake consisting of a pre workout called Muscle Marinade as well as Con-Crete creatine - all workouts ranging from 1-1.5 hours, sipping Xtend throughout - followed by an immediate shake consisting of 40g of ON whey protein, 60g dextrose, 3g beta-alaline).

2/2:30pm - 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown or wild rice, multivitamin, 2 1000mg flaxseed softgels.

5:00pm - 8 oz chicken breast/tilapia/tuna/turkey/lean ground beef, 1 cup broccoli.

8:00pm - 8oz salmon/egg whites/lean ground beef/top sirloin steak (once a week), 1 cup canned green beans or carrots, multivitamin.

10:30 - 30g casein protein shake w/5g glutamine, 2 1000 mg flaxseed softgels.

Whatcha guys think? Any tips or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

You could deal with a different multi and the glutamine isn't really necessary.

Athletic Multi or Orange Triad would be good options.

I would recommend Fish Oil except that you are ingesting copious amounts of fish already.

I see nothing wrong with your diet and nutrition really, but working out 6 days a week is a bit much. I would try to get a rest day in the middle of the week if I were you to allow your body adequate time to work on the gains.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Few things I notice that I recommend would be:

-take out the casien shake and have another whole food meal.
    -since you are bulking, if you wanted to you dont have to limit your top sirloin to once a week. I actually had is 2x a day when I was cutting even.
    -As a couple flip-flops, I would save the money on the over priced Con-Crete and get some Mono instead, that way you can upgrade your whey protein to an isolate. My favorite is Isotean.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

OP have you tried GDAs before your meals? that may help you get more of those calories into the muscle were you want it.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You could try Athletic Multi - A good multivitamin, Fish oil, and Con-cret is over priced as stated above. Creatine mono is super cheap and has the same effectiveness if not better!

Also try not working out as much or at least limiting the amount of time if you are going to go 6 days a week
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A really good protein you could try is Red Velvet Protean! if you wanted to change things around a bit
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to the site, any advice would be appreciated
    By Pilatesbody in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. any advice would be great
    By rdinero22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 10:21 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:06 PM
  4. Any advice would be appreciated.
    By mjw1375 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 02:32 PM
  5. Best for Pre-contest...any help would be awesome...
    By Genetic79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 03:35 PM