Favored Macro ratios among you guys?
- 08-28-2013, 09:17 AM
- 08-28-2013, 01:52 PM
I like my fats higher personally and my carbs lower. Everyone is different but I keep my proteins high my carbs low and my fat moderate. I drink olive oil, eat almonds and meat and dairy, and drink Protean shakes.
- 08-28-2013, 02:04 PM
08-28-2013, 02:09 PM
08-28-2013, 03:12 PM
I usually dont worry about percentages, and focus more on the asspect of eat when i am hungry and eat what I want. Some times it is just a huge peice of steak, other times it will be Protean powder made into ice cream. I do like to keep my fats relativly high mostly because I just feel better, and I can get some PB in!
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
08-29-2013, 06:08 AM
I agree with Veaderko ^. I eat when Im hungry which is usually about 4-5x a day. small meals or until im full. It doesnt really matter what I eat but I do try to keep low on the carbs and fats. Sometimes I will just have myself a Protean or Isotean shake to hold me over!
Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
Similar Forum Threads
- By mchief101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:55 PM
- By spike1205 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:09 AM
- By alpha6164 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-18-2003, 05:09 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:52 PM
- By mc1 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2002, 11:22 PM