Bulking advice

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm about to begin bulking and I just need some advice because I'm not an expert but I've been training for about 4 years. I just need some tips of what to do and what not to do. I know alot of people eat alot of peanut butter and nuts and stuff but I'm allergic to all that. What are some good foods to snack on throughout the day while bulking?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm about to begin bulking and I just need some advice because I'm not an expert but I've been training for about 4 years. I just need some tips of what to do and what not to do. I know alot of people eat alot of peanut butter and nuts and stuff but I'm allergic to all that. What are some good foods to snack on throughout the day while bulking?
depends how much money you got

if you can make your own jerky (doesnt matter too much which meat so beef, turkey, venison if youre awsome), then do that. but do not buy jerky because there is a ridiculous amount of sodium in the store brands

that gets dumass expensive though. for cheaper alternatves, you can make sammiches in bulk. tuna or ground chicken breast in particular are super high in protein. but you can really pick any lean meat you like and go to town. btw, orowheat makes the best frikkin bread in the world if youre wondering about sandwhich bread

or you can be a badass and go dirty. just buy a bunch of mcdoubles or mcChickens

LivingStrongE

Awards
Protein and Mass Gainers became my best friend when I went on a bulk. Many people have opinions about mass gainers not working but it really doesn't matter because I packed on 15 pounds using the product. What I did personally was maybe drink two-three shakes such as iForce Isotean per day in between meals. Mac n Cheese, tuna,oatmeal,tilapia and I bought alot of chicken but with chicken breasts I had to look in newspapers for which supermarkets had it the cheapest. Then the rest I basically look like I was sponosored by McDonalds because I lived off those double cheese burgers.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you are not overly concerned with gaining fat, you could just get real dirty.. otherwise adding calories can be done with various cooking oils and extra protein shakes like living suggested. also don't shy away from milk fats.. buy whole milk and eat whole eggs! instead of lean meats use fattier cuts. obvious you will need to simply eat more so you may do well with adding a quality GDA like slin sane or iForces soon to be released GDA. cut out all the extra cardio and try to sleep more and take naps. slow your roll in daily life a bit.. instead of walkin up the stairs you can use the elevator and instead of running between point a and b u can just stroll. itll all add uo in the end.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
This is something I am familiar with, I boxed for 6 years eating around 4k+ calories the entire time. When I stopped boxing I didn't stop eating (lol) the weight shot up 188 in a few months with no goal in mind. I barely lifted and then I decided I had to either slow down on the eating or start doing something. So I concentrated on bulking and within 3 years I go from 160 to 250 pounds. This was done with little (actually no cardio) for almost the entire time, and eating above 5k calories for several months. The hardest part for me was breaking 200, but once it was done my weight shot through the roof.

During that time I used various test boosters and proteins, and those helped with the calories (it gets hard to eat that much everyday). iForce has Protean in various delicious flavors and a variety of test boosters to help you along the way: Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP. These things will help but in the end it is essentially about your ability to put away a crapload of food.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Things to snack on: (not sure what all you are allergic too)
Beef/Turkey Jerky
iForce Protean
Muscle Egg
P28 Bread/Bagels/Flat Bread

As far as what not to do, the biggest thing I can recommend is how you bulk up. If you are concerned about body composition I would advice not to just go crazy and dirty bulk. If you are going to have food that is out side of your nutrition plan I would have it has a postWO meal but still get in a protean shake postWO.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
^ what he said!

Do a clean bulk, cut out most of the cardio

When I am bulking in the winter I tend to snack on:

alot alot of beef jerky
almonds
avacodos
iForce Red Velvet Protean!
p28 bread and peanut butter
nuts'n'more butters!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
^ what he said!

alot alot of beef jerky
almonds
avacodos
nuts'n'more butters!
He clearly stated he was allergic to nuts...

TigerHoods

Awards
^ what he said!

alot alot of beef jerky
almonds
avacodos
nuts'n'more butters!
agreed with this