Before bed

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Yes, I don't do it myself I was just offering an idea for a guy who was wanting to to not gain fat while sleeping. I do not do it myself. And it makes since to me. This idea was given to me by a trainer that has a lot of experience with body building and weight loss clients
    Always learning and always improving. Fitness has progressed to being my life and I pay attention and acknowledge every word. Certified trainer at the end of august but doesn't mean I know everything.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by peakedfitness View Post
    Yes, I don't do it myself I was just offering an idea for a guy who was wanting to to not gain fat while sleeping. I do not do it myself. And it makes since to me. This idea was given to me by a trainer that has a lot of experience with body building and weight loss clients
    And for someone who should be a fitness enthusiast you should understand that there is a ton of things that work for some people that might not work for others. And my idea might not work for y'all but that doesn't make wrong. And I'm not shooting you all down. Respect my opinion like I respect yours please.
    Always learning and always improving. Fitness has progressed to being my life and I pay attention and acknowledge every word. Certified trainer at the end of august but doesn't mean I know everything.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by peakedfitness View Post

    And for someone who should be a fitness enthusiast you should understand that there is a ton of things that work for some people that might not work for others. And my idea might not work for y'all but that doesn't make wrong. And I'm not shooting you all down. Respect my opinion like I respect yours please.
    I'm simply saying its an opinion and not a fact....your opinions are respected
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I'm simply saying its an opinion and not a fact....your opinions are respected

    exactly.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. I love sugar at night, I always wake up with a raging appetite for a huge breakfast.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    I love sugar at night, I always wake up with a raging appetite for a huge breakfast.
    Hmm may have to try this
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  7. 1 cup "no sugar added" ice cream

    2 scoops whey

    1 cup milk

    Now I can eat a milkshake and not feel like a tubby

  8. 1 cap Nforce
    2 cups cinnamon toast crunch
    2 cups milk
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. I eat cottage cheese and drink a Protean shake before bed. Sometimes I'll throw in an egg.

  10. I will have a Red Velvet Protean Shake before beD!

  11. or I mix some Protean or Isotean up with some greek yogurt and add some oats or cottage cheese!

  12. I drink a nice size glass of milk and eat a spoon full or so of peanut butter.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before bed: Casein only or a mix of Whey/Casein/Egg
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 10:08 PM
  2. Is fat before bed just as bad as carbs?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2003, 09:23 PM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 09:33 PM
  4. Best food for before bed
    By Inzah Dude in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:16 PM
  5. Takeing 1 test before bed???
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:49 AM
Log in
Log in