No PCT

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for my next bulking (sept).
Is there anything who don't require PCT and possibly oral?
I used Ostarine RX for my last, I gained good weight but I'm not 100% satisfied.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
MAN Sports pr-xt, orotine, and gameday....

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I understand you support them but srs. I don't think those stuff can let me gain more mass than "normal"

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a believer in natural anabolics I take it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you're referencing anabolics then perhaps this is the wrong section.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, "bulking" section could just mean caloric surplus. PCT wouldn't mean anything. OP wants to ask something but doesn't know quite what

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for my next bulking (sept).
Is there anything who don't require PCT and possibly oral?
I used Ostarine RX for my last, I gained good weight but I'm not 100% satisfied.
food doesn't reqire pct, so I hear

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand you support them but srs. I don't think those stuff can let me gain more mass than "normal"
sill need pct with sarms.

nothing is going to make you gain more mass than normal other than supraphysiological dosages of androgenic/anabolic hormones, or gene therapy.

genetic potential isn't a made up word.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You can try ergogenics which will help you move more weight in the gym which will correlate into increased size? But nothing outside AAS/ PH use will make you gain more mass than normal, and those require, in varying degrees of sophistication, some sort of PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just inder 5ft, 132lbs, 418lbs power clean an jerk on the final attempt.

size does not = strength.

[video=youtube;gTyzcEfOURI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTyzcEfOURI[/video]

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If its a matter of understanding what PCT is, just ask.... we'll tell you. And you can usually obtain them quasi-legally. Google that part. Just type the words Reputable Research Chemicals with it....
Other than that, Creatine, Nitric Oxide, and any herb/plant/root/bean/acid that increases testosterone and GH naturally.
your heavy hitters will be D Aspartic Acid and L-dopa...

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
If its a matter of understanding what PCT is, just ask.... we'll tell you. And you can usually obtain them quasi-legally. Google that part. Just type the words Reputable Research Chemicals with it....Other than that, Creatine, Nitric Oxide, and any herb/plant/root/bean/acid that increases testosterone and GH naturally.your heavy hitters will be D Aspartic Acid and L-dopa...
yea for the moment i live in US and it's fine, but I will move soon in UK and idk if there is as easy as here

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea for the moment i live in US and it's fine, but I will move soon in UK and idk if there is as easy as here
Its easier to get stuff in the UK, I have a couple buddies who order legit stuff from the same site and nothing goes thru customs.

R

raineriyliaho

Awards
If you use a powerfull supplement to gain muscle, pct is always necessary.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im guessing ArA and abe would be as good as it gets naturally. however I did get a large strength gain on that natadrol stuff awhile back but its not available any longer. aside from these.. anabolics will all shut you down to a certain degree.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the OP is through his bulk and (hopefully) into the PCT he didn't think he needed

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Best bet for something that doesn't require PCT would be a natural test booster like Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP.