iddc

iddc

Awards
oops! sorry about that! 23

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
3500 seems like alot but then again i have a low bmr.....

iddc

iddc

Awards
i put it at +25% of my BMR
and on non workout days -5%

does my protein intake seem spot on?

(i was taking 300+g before)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well 300 is overkill but 230 is fine....i would up carbs on off days because you are still growing/recovering

iddc

iddc

Awards
i had to actually reduce the amount i'm taking, from 4kg breasts a week to only 2kg, easier on the stomach, and the wallet.

then bump t up again on a cut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I use no more than 200g even in a deficient at 170-180lbs.... At a certain point high amounts of protein wont maintain or build any more muscle than lower amounts, of course this reflects my dieting regiments...

iddc

iddc

Awards
Won't maintain or build any money in your wallet too eh? Hehe how was the muscle gain/retention at that level?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Won't maintain or build any money in your wallet too eh? Hehe how was the muscle gain/retention at that level?
Just fine.....but, i naturally grow on low cals and protein.

iddc

iddc

Awards
I just have to see and find out then, but the recomp and strength gains on 300 a day were amazing! But I'm slowly realizing how much is wasted..

rj123

Awards
If you're on a bulk I wouldn't reduce the calories at all

iddc

iddc

Awards
Agree with you, but I'll try it out at -5% and after a week I'll adjust the values.

Math33

Math33

Awards
i tend to eat even more on off days... Makes no sense to me to drop near 1k cals on your off days, but thats just me

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
i tend to eat even more on off days... Makes no sense to me to drop near 1k cals on your off days, but thats just me
Same here, I'd keep my levels pretty much the same and off days since Im looking to workout with an empty" stomach.

iddc

iddc

Awards
Same here, I'd keep my levels pretty much the same and off days since Im looking to workout with an empty" stomach.
Thanks for the input guys, I implemented my original plan, but kept non workout days at +0% after 3 weeks I went from 76.4kg to 77.3kg which is a pretty steady gain to me.