- 07-14-2013, 08:52 AM
- 07-14-2013, 10:18 AM
- 07-14-2013, 10:19 AM
07-14-2013, 10:21 AM
07-14-2013, 10:26 AM
i put it at +25% of my BMR
and on non workout days -5%
does my protein intake seem spot on?
(i was taking 300+g before)
07-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Well 300 is overkill but 230 is fine....i would up carbs on off days because you are still growing/recovering
07-14-2013, 10:31 AM
i had to actually reduce the amount i'm taking, from 4kg breasts a week to only 2kg, easier on the stomach, and the wallet.
then bump t up again on a cut.
07-14-2013, 10:40 AM
I use no more than 200g even in a deficient at 170-180lbs.... At a certain point high amounts of protein wont maintain or build any more muscle than lower amounts, of course this reflects my dieting regiments...
07-14-2013, 11:19 AM
Won't maintain or build any money in your wallet too eh? Hehe how was the muscle gain/retention at that level?
07-14-2013, 11:22 AM
07-14-2013, 12:36 PM
I just have to see and find out then, but the recomp and strength gains on 300 a day were amazing! But I'm slowly realizing how much is wasted..
07-14-2013, 09:06 PM
07-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Agree with you, but I'll try it out at -5% and after a week I'll adjust the values.
08-01-2013, 01:22 AM
i tend to eat even more on off days... Makes no sense to me to drop near 1k cals on your off days, but thats just me
08-06-2013, 09:11 PM
08-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
- By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2011, 12:15 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2002, 04:21 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 10:03 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 12:34 PM