Bulk 6 weeks then cut 2 weeks cycling ??

  1. Bulk 6 weeks then cut 2 weeks cycling ??


    Is this any good , to get lean ? Apparently layne norton suggests this ?


  2. Link?

  3. I don't think that's enough time for a bulk or a cut?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I don't think that's enough time for a bulk or a cut?
    IMO, it depends on your metabolism.

    I have a fast metabolism. I can cut super fast, but *clean* bulk very slow. Sure i can eat anything and put on fat, but nobody wants that. This is where the OPs strategy comes in hand. For those who are like me, dirty bulk for 2 months or so, then cut for 2-3 weeks then start over. Ive done this a few times.

    Another benefit that it gives (other than body composition) is endurance. Typically, when we cut, we increase our amount of cardio we do (at least I do). If we do heavy cardio during our cutting weeks, it will increase our endurance overall. This will/should (broscience at its finest!) carry over to training with weights. Higher endurance = more reps = strength increase = ....etc

    It may sound like broscience (which i can see why 100%), but it has worked for me many times. I usually do this right before I enter my full cutting phase to add a few pounds of LBM with minimal fat so my cutting phase is that much easier (then i recomp in the summer).

    Hope this helps.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    IMO, it depends on your metabolism.

    I have a fast metabolism. I can cut super fast, but *clean* bulk very slow. Sure i can eat anything and put on fat, but nobody wants that. This is where the OPs strategy comes in hand. For those who are like me, dirty bulk for 2 months or so, then cut for 2-3 weeks then start over. Ive done this a few times.

    Another benefit that it gives (other than body composition) is endurance. Typically, when we cut, we increase our amount of cardio we do (at least I do). If we do heavy cardio during our cutting weeks, it will increase our endurance overall. This will/should (broscience at its finest!) carry over to training with weights. Higher endurance = more reps = strength increase = ....etc

    It may sound like broscience (which i can see why 100%), but it has worked for me many times. I usually do this right before I enter my full cutting phase to add a few pounds of LBM with minimal fat so my cutting phase is that much easier (then i recomp in the summer).

    Hope this helps.
    Yea I decided to cut for 3 months instead mate dropping 2% every 3 weeks so I got 6% more to go to get to 12% ideally where I wanna be . Then hit a lean bulk and got a big course I'm planning

  6. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Yea I decided to cut for 3 months instead mate dropping 2% every 3 weeks so I got 6% more to go to get to 12% ideally where I wanna be . Then hit a lean bulk and got a big course I'm planning
    awesome
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. I personally do 2 week cuts, I find it works best if I'm 14+ BF or I lose to much muscle.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    I personally do 2 week cuts, I find it works best if I'm 14+ BF or I lose to much muscle.
    Are your abs visible at 14 ?
    I think just get down 10-12 % and its do e then !! Then his bulk hard for 3-4 months maybe longer

  9. The top 3-4 are almost always kinda visible, but it's probably a genetics thing. If I'm lower then 14 I have to take it slow and then it makes the 2 week cut impractical, but if it works for you then by all means go for it.

  10. I do goal bulks and goal cuts instead of time constraints. As an example, I had a goal of hitting 250 pounds before I started a cut several years ago, with PRs on all lifts of 450,750, 700, 325. I made all of those goals, and started a cut to 230 @ 12% BF while maintaining all strength. I achieved that goal and stayed around 230 eating about 50 calories under maintenance for several months. I just see better results with real goals and not putting time limits on myself. It is a marathon not a sprint. Set your calories and macro nutrients and hit those goals each day, add in Protean on bulks or Isotean on cuts

  11. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I do goal bulks and goal cuts instead of time constraints. As an example, I had a goal of hitting 250 pounds before I started a cut several years ago, with PRs on all lifts of 450,750, 700, 325. I made all of those goals, and started a cut to 230 @ 12% BF while maintaining all strength. I achieved that goal and stayed around 230 eating about 50 calories under maintenance for several months. I just see better results with real goals and not putting time limits on myself. It is a marathon not a sprint. Set your calories and macro nutrients and hit those goals each day, add in Protean on bulks or Isotean on cuts
    Yes this is what I want , I'm actually doing it on goal body fat .. 10% bf is my goal before I start my bulk course



    Weeks
    1-16 masteron enanthate 400mg

    Tylenol for insomnia

    1-12 tren Enanthate 600mg

    1-12 Test E 400mg

    12-17 test E 600mg

    1-17provorin 50mg ed

    1-4 dbol 50mg ed

    13-17winny 50mg ed

    1000iu wk hcg up until blast

    Adex 0.25 eod all through taper off at end of pct

    Caber 0.5mg eod 1-17

    2 weeks after last jab of test e ..HCG blast of 2000iu eod for 10 shots

    Vitamin d3 500iu ed

    Followed by 4-5 weeks clomid and nolva

    Basically vials
    Masteron enanthate 6,400mg total
    Tren enanthate 6,000mg
    Test enanthate 7800mg
    Hcg 37,000iu total
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Caber
    Provorin
    Adex
    Dbol
    Winny
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM
  2. cut for 2 weeks then bulk for 4 weeks...etc update
    By R1balla in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:08 AM
  3. diet plan for two week UA cutting cycle
    By wimpy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:47 PM
  4. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:30 PM
  5. 6-week M1T cutting cycle?
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 06:25 AM
Log in
Log in