Sumer Lean Bulk POST-Contest

  1. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sumer Lean Bulk POST-Contest


    Hey AM, I just got done with a local show and am tired of cutting and dieting (down to 80.2kg from 92-94kg). I want to stay relatively lean for summer but I realize fat gain is inevitable. My main goal is to get some size back!

    Since Im post-show I do not want to up the calories right away (except for my "free weekend"). Im thinking of keeping my carb cycling similar to how i was doing it 8-3 weeks out from the show, but with more calories (not including 2 protein shakes a day)

    Sunday-medium carb--shoulder/bicep training--30cho, 45pro, 25fat, average cals 2600
    Monday- high carb--legs/abs/15min cardio--45cho, 40pro, 15fat, average cals 2800
    Tuesday- low carb--35min cardio/abs/calves--15cho, 55pro, 30fat, average cals 2400
    Wednesday- medium carb-- chest/tricep-- same as sunday
    Thursday- high carb-- back/deads-- same as monday
    Friday- low carb-- calves/abs/light pump/20min cardio-- same as tuesday
    Saturday- low carb-- 35min cardio/abs-- same as tuesday

    I leave friday as a "light pump" day in case i feel that something needs extra attention.

    any comments for a LEAN BULK are welcome
    i was just going to do this for about 4 weeks after the show and then add more cals
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  2. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Hey AM, I just got done with a local show and am tired of cutting and dieting (down to 80.2kg from 92-94kg). I want to stay relatively lean for summer but I realize fat gain is inevitable. My main goal is to get some size back!

    Since Im post-show I do not want to up the calories right away (except for my "free weekend"). Im thinking of keeping my carb cycling similar to how i was doing it 8-3 weeks out from the show, but with more calories (not including 2 protein shakes a day)

    Sunday-medium carb--shoulder/bicep training--30cho, 45pro, 25fat, average cals 2600
    Monday- high carb--legs/abs/15min cardio--45cho, 40pro, 15fat, average cals 2800
    Tuesday- low carb--35min cardio/abs/calves--15cho, 55pro, 30fat, average cals 2400
    Wednesday- medium carb-- chest/tricep-- same as sunday
    Thursday- high carb-- back/deads-- same as monday
    Friday- low carb-- calves/abs/light pump/20min cardio-- same as tuesday
    Saturday- low carb-- 35min cardio/abs-- same as tuesday

    I leave friday as a "light pump" day in case i feel that something needs extra attention.

    any comments for a LEAN BULK are welcome
    i was just going to do this for about 4 weeks after the show and then add more cals
    Honestly bro looks good to me. You've spent the time and nutted out the details so good luck ill be following
  3. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,569
    Rep Power
    2717711
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    quick question, why do people edit their face in the avi's?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    quick question, why do people edit their face in the avi's?
    if we talk about any banned substances we want to keep anonymity... especially if we use the avi on a different board as well
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  5. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,569
    Rep Power
    2717711
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

    if we talk about any banned substances we want to keep anonymity... especially if we use the avi on a different board as well
    gotcha
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:42 PM
  2. lean bulking cycle
    By TheManGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 02:06 PM
  3. Need opinions on lean bulk cycle -
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 05:22 PM
  4. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:32 AM
  5. please critque lean bulking diet
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in