Carb quality on cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Carb quality on cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Carb quality on cycle?

So i plan to go on cycle this june(Test cyp-havoc kicker) and im trying to put a good diet plan together. Right now i eat about as clean as it gets, everything is locally grown or raised, nothing is processed or even has a food label. I dont not currently count macros i just eat when im hungery. Now what i am confused about is how anabolics will effect the bodies digesting/processing of carbs and the affects of hormones relased by the pancreas specifically insulin and glucagon, or if those hormones will affect bloodsugar levels differntly with the pesents of anabolics. should i stick to low glycemic carbs? does it even matter? is qunatity the biggest factor? should i eat the same as i do now just triple the quantity?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by liftstrong View Post
    So i plan to go on cycle this june(Test cyp-havoc kicker) and im trying to put a good diet plan together. Right now i eat about as clean as it gets, everything is locally grown or raised, nothing is processed or even has a food label. I dont not currently count macros i just eat when im hungery. Now what i am confused about is how anabolics will effect the bodies digesting/processing of carbs and the affects of hormones relased by the pancreas specifically insulin and glucagon, or if those hormones will affect bloodsugar levels differntly with the pesents of anabolics. should i stick to low glycemic carbs? does it even matter? is qunatity the biggest factor? should i eat the same as i do now just triple the quantity?

This^^^ and watch the scale and mirror...clean is lean

Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah don't need to change much, just up the volume of food, ie calories.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Waxy Maize Carbs while on a Test-C cycle?
    By swirvin1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:26 PM
  2. Will low carbs on cycle inhibit gains?
    By thedj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 01:25 PM
  3. Carb cycleing on cycle?
    By pyrobatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 12:54 PM
  4. carb cyling/bulking on cycle
    By greekgeorge in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:28 PM
  5. Carb cycling bulking and being on cycle