15 year old questions
- 03-28-2013, 12:04 AM
- 03-29-2013, 04:15 PM
- 03-29-2013, 07:47 PM
03-29-2013, 08:15 PM
I disagree with both of them.
For most people I would recommend that type of modest surplus.
However, at your age/height/weight you should eat literally as much as you can.
I fell to the mistake of trying to keep my gains as clean as possible in High School and did all that calorie tracking and graduated at 5'9" 142 (also what I enlisted at).
I didn't really start making progress (BW wise) until I just ate more, I "dirtied" up my food choices more but still was able to stay lean as long as my training stayed on point.
03-29-2013, 08:43 PM
03-29-2013, 08:55 PM
If I were you bud I would listen to Jim Buick, I graduated high school at 5'11" 160 and due to knowing next to nothing about nutrition, I ate as clean as possible based on what was in my parents fridge, and unfortunately unless you're doing your own shopping at a place like sam's club, it's hard for you to take in the amount of calories your body needs to grow in a day. My advice to you is to eat everything in sight. If you are an ectomorph, then as long as you can keep yourself full and fueled you should be good.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BAMABEAR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:29 PM
- By j0sh710 in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 01-19-2008, 08:20 PM
- By ITHURTZ in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:46 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:15 PM
- By bodychemistry in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:35 AM