Nutrition while on AAS -> Clean Bulk

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Hey all,

I've been under an intense regiment of carb cycling for the past several months (10months) with little to no cheat meals, as per the dictate says.

Nutrition.png

Been using this macronutrient setup , 3 days on 1 day off with the three low days being submaintainence - maintainance levels with the fourth being a complete clean carb up, allowing for glycogen and all that good stuff to be re-loaded and refreshed.

How should these macros be varied on a steriod diet, I hear plenty about cutting/bulking but not so much in terms to facilitating proper recovery and vis a v, the muscle gains (15lbs) on steriods that come from it, all in a clean-bulk way. Wondering in particular macros, and how they will change.

Can provide steriod cycle and info if relevenat, but not looking for general advice on how to get the muscle gains, but how to facilitate them through proper protein levels and nutrition while on steriods.

Thanks for the help, and if you want to check out the carb cycle and have one for yourself roll on over to scoobys site, hes got a great calculator with meals pre-planned.

Cheers

T

TexasGuy

Awards
You may have better luck in the anabolics section.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
You may have better luck in the anabolics section.
YOu dumb turd haha, Dude simple rule for bodybuilders: eat your proteins and carbs and count your fats dont make it complicated

cultivate

cultivate

Awards
Hey all,

I've been under an intense regiment of carb cycling for the past several months (10months) with little to no cheat meals, as per the dictate says.

View attachment 74511

Been using this macronutrient setup , 3 days on 1 day off with the three low days being submaintainence - maintainance levels with the fourth being a complete clean carb up, allowing for glycogen and all that good stuff to be re-loaded and refreshed.

How should these macros be varied on a steriod diet, I hear plenty about cutting/bulking but not so much in terms to facilitating proper recovery and vis a v, the muscle gains (15lbs) on steriods that come from it, all in a clean-bulk way. Wondering in particular macros, and how they will change.

Can provide steriod cycle and info if relevenat, but not looking for general advice on how to get the muscle gains, but how to facilitate them through proper protein levels and nutrition while on steriods.

Thanks for the help, and if you want to check out the carb cycle and have one for yourself roll on over to scoobys site, hes got a great calculator with meals pre-planned.

Cheers
How has this worked for you? Have you ever heard/used carb backloading? I generally do this as well, however, I situate all the carbs I eat in my pre, intra, post workout meals for the entire day ( I workout at 5 p.m.) instead of averaging carbs over all meals. I'm interested in how the results vary! Sorry I can't answer your actual questions though although I would like to know the same.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
I've been interested in the concept of carb backloading, generally I follow this plan though to the letter, and so far have gotten great results (vascularity, fat loss, and strength and muscle definition gains herein).

Sometimes I will have an extra bit of oatmeal in the morning, and substitute out equivalent carb amounts in the evening but generally, it's works great and I like it so far.

What I'm concerned about is for my optimal muscle gains on cycle, that this will not be nearly enough calories/protein to facilitate the enhanced recovery process my body will be in. I have heard rumors that you need to increase your protein levels from say, an avg of 1g/lb to 3g/lb to accommodate the sheer volume of muscle that steriods combined with intense workouts can yield. (Pct obvi to maintain but nutrition to build it in the first place)

To answer what I think your asking in part, I don't notice any changes by eating any carbs in the evenings and spread throughout the day as opposed to early in the morning pre and post. As a student, generally I need the energy to facilitate my studying and such in the afternoon, so I suppose it somewhat depends on your lifestyle. Although even with the low amount of carbs I tend to notice at and around the 3rd day, my agitation levels are at high points :) Like most dieters and bodybuilders can relate to.