tis the season
- 12-25-2012, 11:43 AM
- 12-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Roast beef and turkey and potatoes and scotch
- 12-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Not gorging on anything,really would like to but have to much self-control so just eating ham instead of regular top sirloin.
12-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Hamburger Helper, double ground beef.
So basically, a bowl of ground beef
Get shredded or die mirin'
12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
- 6'0" 238 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Houston, TX
- Rep Power
A little late but prime rib.
12-27-2012, 09:48 PM
12-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Ya I ate a lot of that too, just get burned out on ham pretty quickOriginally Posted by pmdied
02-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Ham and candied Yams....the meats and sweets diet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Outside Backer in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 70Last Post: 01-03-2013, 06:14 PM
- By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 32Last Post: 12-15-2012, 06:54 PM
- By BMW in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2006, 10:49 PM
- By BMW in forum Sports TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2005, 05:39 PM
- By shootmeagain in forum Sports TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2005, 05:52 PM