diet plan help
- 12-23-2012, 05:46 PM
- 12-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Half gomad: one half gallon of whole milk per day and it must be whole milk no 2 percent crap
One large egg is 70 cals and breaks down into 4.5 g of fat, 1 g of carbs, and 6 g of protein.
2 table spoons of peanut butter is 16 g of fat and 7 g of protein and carbs
Lean meats and fish are a must
Eat whole foods and plenty of veggies.
Honestly you need to design your own diet as none of us can tailor one for you but eat plenty of fats and protein and carbs don't shy on calories, if you break 3500 than no worries but if your under start choking down as much as possible
- 12-24-2012, 12:00 PM
I tried gomad its just not possible since i can't take milk to work...
12-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Ah, okay i see the problem, gomad for me was the solution because i work in a restaurant so between the rush prep and cleaning milk was a quality calorie source and good for bulking, have you tried just a monster shake to sip on through the day?
Mine was 2 tbl spoons olive oil
1 cup raw oats
2 scoops whey
2 whole cups of whole fat milk
2 table spoons of natty pb
2 whole eggs
a dash of cinnamon (i use unflavored whey)
a large banana
and 6 ounces of greek yogurt
Blend and enjoy its thick as hell though
12-24-2012, 02:08 PM
- 6'2" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
01-27-2013, 09:00 PM
01-29-2013, 11:43 AM
01-29-2013, 11:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By HitEmHeavy32 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
- By BMaddz in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:52 PM
- By zmils24 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
- By panderzzz in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:28 PM
- By Ramo machine in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:22 PM