diet plan help

  1. diet plan help


    According to the my fitness pal app i need to be taking in 3500 calories a day to bulk....can anyone give me a a good simple meal plan to reach that? I will eat the same thing everyday idk...any help is appreciated


  2. Half gomad: one half gallon of whole milk per day and it must be whole milk no 2 percent crap
    One large egg is 70 cals and breaks down into 4.5 g of fat, 1 g of carbs, and 6 g of protein.
    2 table spoons of peanut butter is 16 g of fat and 7 g of protein and carbs
    Lean meats and fish are a must
    Eat whole foods and plenty of veggies.
    Honestly you need to design your own diet as none of us can tailor one for you but eat plenty of fats and protein and carbs don't shy on calories, if you break 3500 than no worries but if your under start choking down as much as possible

  3. I tried gomad its just not possible since i can't take milk to work...
    •   
       


  4. Ah, okay i see the problem, gomad for me was the solution because i work in a restaurant so between the rush prep and cleaning milk was a quality calorie source and good for bulking, have you tried just a monster shake to sip on through the day?
    Mine was 2 tbl spoons olive oil
    1 cup raw oats
    2 scoops whey
    2 whole cups of whole fat milk
    2 table spoons of natty pb
    2 whole eggs
    a dash of cinnamon (i use unflavored whey)
    a large banana
    and 6 ounces of greek yogurt

    Blend and enjoy its thick as hell though

  5. Quote Originally Posted by antmike View Post
    According to the my fitness pal app i need to be taking in 3500 calories a day to bulk....can anyone give me a a good simple meal plan to reach that? I will eat the same thing everyday idk...any help is appreciated
    Just put the foods you like into mfp until you get to 3500 cals. I don't understand the problem...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dmmcclair View Post
    Ah, okay i see the problem, gomad for me was the solution because i work in a restaurant so between the rush prep and cleaning milk was a quality calorie source and good for bulking, have you tried just a monster shake to sip on through the day?
    Mine was 2 tbl spoons olive oil
    1 cup raw oats
    2 scoops whey
    2 whole cups of whole fat milk
    2 table spoons of natty pb
    2 whole eggs
    a dash of cinnamon (i use unflavored whey)
    a large banana
    and 6 ounces of greek yogurt

    Blend and enjoy its thick as hell though
    Man that is one heck of a shake. I think I'm going to have to try that. I remember the peanut butter addition to my shakes always ended up being a thick / foamy drink. Wasn't too bad though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post

    Just put the foods you like into mfp until you get to 3500 cals. I don't understand the problem...
    This is exactly what I do, works great for me.

    OP just come up with 5 or 6 meals that you can sorta cycle through every few days. It works great and makes buying groceries pretty easy too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by antmike View Post
    According to the my fitness pal app i need to be taking in 3500 calories a day to bulk....can anyone give me a a good simple meal plan to reach that? I will eat the same thing everyday idk...any help is appreciated
    And if you wanna find me on MFP my usernames ducoteycd. You could take a look at my log if you want a few ideas.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to Cutting, Diet Plan Help/Tips?
    By HitEmHeavy32 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
  2. Bulking Up Diet Plan help
    By BMaddz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. (new kid) diet plan help!
    By panderzzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:28 PM
  5. Good diet Plan Help
    By Ramo machine in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Log in
Log in