DIET HELP!!!!! TEEN NEWBIE

  1. Exclamation DIET HELP!!!!! TEEN NEWBIE


    hey guys can you check my diet out please?? im new to this


    Breakfast : Weatabix Nutri grain (wholeweat bar with fruit) Coffee


    Snack: Chicken sandwich with fruit

    Lunch Chicken breast with nuts and fruit

    Snack Chicken sandwich and fruit

    Gym

    Pasta and protein shake

    Night : Rice and protein shake
    i weigh 154 pounds
    17o g protine in this diet
    Diet adds up to 3000cals
    Sleep for 8 hours
    2 ltr of water
    Gym for 1 hour
    Soccer for 6 hours a week.


  2. And the problem is?

  3. HOW CAN I IMPROVE IT?
    AND IS IT A GOOD DIET TO BUILD MUSCLE FOR A TEEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by hgjespersen View Post
    And the problem is?
    •   
       


  4. Aslong as you are in a caloric surplus and getting enough protein. You will gain weight

  5. Eat more.

    I can eat that much food in one sitting.
    Get shredded or die mirin'

  6. Quote Originally Posted by shafyl View Post
    hey guys can you check my diet out please?? im new to thisBreakfast : Weatabix Nutri grain (wholeweat bar with fruit) CoffeeSnack: Chicken sandwich with fruitLunch Chicken breast with nuts and fruitSnack Chicken sandwich and fruitGym Pasta and protein shakeNight : Rice and protein shakei weigh 154 pounds 17o g protine in this dietDiet adds up to 3000calsSleep for 8 hours2 ltr of waterGym for 1 hourSoccer for 6 hours a week.
    Doesn't look bad. Get some different forms of protein in there too, eggs, steak, fish etc. Also add in some veggies. Other than that eat and eat a lot and your grow.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  7. The breakfast bit if was me bowl of oats and some scrambelled egg 5or 6 eggs always good to get protien in first thing but rest is good i say

  8. I would add protein to your breakfast and more calories over all. Your weight training + extensive soccer activities + the fact your body is still growing and maturing = a need for a significant amount of energy.

    Not all metabolisms are alike but I would experiment increasing your intake by 300 calories per day at a time, primarily by adding protein. Your first bump should be easy by adding protein to breakfast. You will gain fat on a bulk so don't freak out but if you start gaining an "unsightly" amount, you'll know where to cut back.

  9. What do you think i should eat for breakfast?
    and if i stick to this diet will i add muscle every week?



    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    I would add protein to your breakfast and more calories over all. Your weight training + extensive soccer activities + the fact your body is still growing and maturing = a need for a significant amount of energy.

    Not all metabolisms are alike but I would experiment increasing your intake by 300 calories per day at a time, primarily by adding protein. Your first bump should be easy by adding protein to breakfast. You will gain fat on a bulk so don't freak out but if you start gaining an "unsightly" amount, you'll know where to cut back.

  10. How long will it take for me to see some gains?



    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Doesn't look bad. Get some different forms of protein in there too, eggs, steak, fish etc. Also add in some veggies. Other than that eat and eat a lot and your grow.

  11. At my age I advocate clean calories. If your age...just eat everything you can get your hands on. With that being said,I'm not talking chips,sodas,candy,etc. Do not limit yourself. Anything with protein in it is a go!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. six eggs on a morning u wont go wrong trust me

  13. Breakfast of champions:

    6 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal (dry measure)
    16oz whole milk
    1 apple/orange/banana (basically any kind of fruit)

    Cals: 1174
    Protein: 74 g
    Carbs: 112 g
    Fat: 50 g

    Great for bulking and delicious

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    I can eat that much food in one sitting.
    Congrats?

    Find your maintenance and eat +200-500 kcals above it and youll gain weight.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. diet help
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 07:37 AM
  2. Newbie diet help
    By Jason55w in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 11:16 PM
  3. diet help
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 06:47 PM
  4. diet help while cutting with 1-test
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:33 PM
  5. 1-test cutting cycle, need diet help
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in