RECOMPADROL questions - AnabolicMinds.com

RECOMPADROL questions

  1. New Member
    mdigregori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    56

    Reputation

    RECOMPADROL questions


    Hey everyone, I'm looking into starting taking recompadrol for my bulk because I have heard it generates some great results. I am wondering what exactly this supplement is because I have no idea what it's from and what it actually does to your body. Is this legal or a form of steroid. Does it burn fat while your building muscle?

  2. Senior Member
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    452981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ...really
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  3. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    ...really
    They really need moderators for this crap dont they?
    •   
       

  4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,597
    Rep Power
    2410150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mdigregori
    Hey everyone, I'm looking into starting taking recompadrol for my bulk because I have heard it generates some great results. I am wondering what exactly this supplement is because I have no idea what it's from and what it actually does to your body. Is this legal or a form of steroid. Does it burn fat while your building muscle?
    I would study up the ingredients a bit more.
    It's a GDA, use it with your carb meals. It's supposed to help with carbs being fed to muscles and limit them being stored as fat. How well it works well that depends on the individual and it's not illegal.
    It offers up some nice health benefits as well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. New Member
    mdigregori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    56

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I would study up the ingredients a bit more.
    It's a GDA, use it with your carb meals. It's supposed to help with carbs being fed to muscles and limit them being stored as fat. How well it works well that depends on the individual and it's not illegal.
    It offers up some nice health benefits as well.
    Thanks for the reply. I also noticed EBF has a fat burner, aav2. Wouldn't this do essentially the same thing, or does recompadrol have some hormones for muscle growth
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mdigregori View Post

    Thanks for the reply. I also noticed EBF has a fat burner, aav2. Wouldn't this do essentially the same thing, or does recompadrol have some hormones for muscle growth
    Quiet of base there...
    Aav2 is a non stim fat burner. It has anti catabolic.properties (cortisol), stubborn fat loss ingredients, and partitioing agent that works synergistically with recompadrol.
    Aaron said it right. It is a GDA but has glut - 4 enhancing properties (Berberine) to aid in fat loss and directing nutrients.
    It also has health aspects to it by taking it with low carb meals.
    Any questions, flick me a pm.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. starting recompadrol, question...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. Recompadrol Questions ...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:24 PM
  3. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in