Home made bulking shake recipes

  1. Home made bulking shake recipes


    So what are you guys doing for your home made post workout shakes?

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Straight weight gain, for an ecto like myself - one scoop of vanilla ice cream, whole milk, peanut butter, banana, flax oil, olive oil, steel cut oats, protein.

    I started out weighing 117. I gained a solid 20lbs switching between that and Cytogainer. However, my metabolism was super fast then I NEEDED the calories to gain.

    - Valdez

  3. Bump. Hoping more people want to add their recipes to this thread.
    •   
       


  4. right now i use ON whey, fruits, whole milk, pb, honey.....normally i use myofusion

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez;3719822[B
    ]Straight weight gain, for an ecto like myself - one scoop of vanilla ice cream, whole milk, peanut butter, banana, flax oil, olive oil, steel cut oats, protein. [/B]

    I started out weighing 117. I gained a solid 20lbs switching between that and Cytogainer. However, my metabolism was super fast then I NEEDED the calories to gain.

    - Valdez
    Damn lol that's a great shake.

    I'd like to use ice cream but I have a large number of diabetics in my family so I try to avoid pretty much all sugar unless its fruit. Have looked for a sugar free ice cream with no luck..

  6. This shake is simply but seems to be working and CHEAP!!

    2 scoops of whey
    2.5 scoops of instant oats
    1 tbs EVOO
    All mixed in 500ml of milk

    That's 55g protein. 75g carbs. 20g fat.

    Roughly 600 calories.

    But the oats off a body building website and they are really cheap for huge 5kg bags.

  7. 2scoops whey
    1cup yogurt
    2 tsp natty pb
    2 tsp olive oil
    1 half oats
    Some water or milk!

    800+ cals and tastes hella good !
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku
    So what are you guys doing for your home made post workout shakes?
    My homemade shake is
    300ml semi skim milk
    30g whey
    100g instant oats
    20g natty pb
    10g evoo
    15g flaxseed

    Tastes quite good aswell around 900 cals

  9. 1 scoop myofusion
    1 tablespoon natty pb
    1 tablespoon honey
    1/2 cup oats
    1 banana

    Delish 650 cals and tastes focking good!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    1 scoop myofusion
    1 tablespoon natty pb
    1 tablespoon honey
    1/2 cup oats
    1 banana

    Delish 650 cals and tastes focking good!
    Protein cookies

    1.5 cup protein
    1 jar almond butter
    1/2 cup coconut milk
    1/2 cup baking chocolate
    1/2 cup honey
    1/2 cup coconut flakes
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    3/4 teaspoon mint
    1 egg

    Bake for 8 min

    Or don't add the egg and eat as is

    Amazing

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Protein cookies

    1.5 cup protein
    1 jar almond butter
    1/2 cup coconut milk
    1/2 cup baking chocolate
    1/2 cup honey
    1/2 cup coconut flakes
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    3/4 teaspoon mint
    1 egg

    Bake for 8 min

    Or don't add the egg and eat as is

    Amazing
    That doesn't sound too bad might have to give it a crack!

  12. 1 Cooked, peeled sweet potato
    1-2 scoops vanilla whey
    1 tbsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp cinnamon
    Add milk for whatever consistency you wish

    Sweet potato pie!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. 1 scoop protein powder
    16oz milk
    4 eggs
    4 teaspoons lecithin granules
    2 ounces safflower oil with 5 ounces water or 6 ounces heavy cream
    Capful of vanilla extract

    This was Arnold's shake!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mmorton
    1 scoop protein powder
    16oz milk
    4 eggs
    4 teaspoons lecithin granules
    2 ounces safflower oil with 5 ounces water or 6 ounces heavy cream
    Capful of vanilla extract

    This was Arnold's shake!

    25 min in the oven and u gota weight gainer bar!

    Do u heat the eggs up?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  15. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    25 min in the oven and u gota weight gainer bar!

    Do u heat the eggs up?
    No I just crack them into the blender like a champ! Lol never had any problems, although it probably isnt the safest thing to do. It's a 2 serving shake.

  16. Nice but where do u get steel cut oats FTP
    ???

  17. Quote Originally Posted by songeboptv
    Nice but where do u get steel cut oats FTP
    ???
    At Fry's or whichever your home store is.

  18. Here's what I throw in the blender...

    2 scoops whey
    2 servings egg whites
    2 cups almond milk
    2 servings natty PB
    1 serving dried blueberries
    2 servings flax seed meal
    2 servings oats
    1 banana

    106g protein, 125g net carbs, 60g fat, 1555 calories. split that up into 2 or 3 shakes throughout the day

  19. 2 scoops of whey.....1 quart of half and half...BOOM! nothing else required

  20. 2 scoops whey
    2 table spoons natty pb
    1 spoon extra virgin olive oil
    1 spoon flax seed oil
    1 cup oats
    1 banana
    1/2 cup strawberry's
    hand full of ice cubes
    16 oz either water or 2% milk for a thicker texture
    every now and then add some yogurt.

  21. Do you guys cook ur steel/instant oats....or blend them uncooked

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7 View Post
    Do you guys cook ur steel/instant oats....or blend them uncooked
    Uncooked

  23. 1.5 cups of milk
    1-2 scoops of any powdered protein (chocolate)
    1 cup if raw oats
    3 table spoons of peanut butter
    Frozen strawberries
    ***e plain Greek yogurt

    Blend and enjoy! Taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. Home made weight gainer shake?
    By farrellzach in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:17 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. Home-Made Shakes..
    By P4D2A022 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:04 AM
  5. New Post-WO shake recipe.
    By RippedUp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Log in
Log in