first post

jwal

Awards
This is my first post so hello everyone. I've been bulking since I started lifting last year I've gained around thirty pounds I was very skinny an under eating so it came quick when I asked my body to grow, so my question is I'm past my first year of newbie gains how much do think I can expect to gain over the next year as long as I keep upping my calories and lifting heavier and I'm still natural I want to get all I can before I do anything else Thanks for responses

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my first post so hello everyone. I've been bulking since I started lifting last year I've gained around thirty pounds I was very skinny an under eating so it came quick when I asked my body to grow, so my question is I'm past my first year of newbie gains how much do think I can expect to gain over the next year as long as I keep upping my calories and lifting heavier and I'm still natural I want to get all I can before I do anything else Thanks for responses
Hello

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
try supplying a little more information, bud!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
You can probably gain another ten pounds at least if you eat right and train hard. 30 lbs is nothing short of a great accomplishment so with those gains I don't see any reason they won't keep coming!

jwal

Awards
You can probably gain another ten pounds at least if you eat right and train hard. 30 lbs is nothing short of a great accomplishment so with those gains I don't see any reason they won't keep coming!
Thanks man it's crazy looking down at the scale and seeing 170 at night 165 in the mornings,and ten more quality lbs would be great it's hard to eat that much though cause it's like my stomach hasn't adjusted to being bigger yet I'm always stuffed but Thanks again

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
What other information would you like? I'll gladly post it
Usually people post height age bodyfat and then more specific inquiries but of you're just looking to gain all you gotta do is eat right and eat a lot and train like a beast

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Yupppers! gains are made in the kitchen, so keep upping your calories and pushing yourself hard in the gum. and sleeep! the big three gym,eat,sleep

jwal

Awards
Usually people post height age bodyfat and then more specific inquiries but of you're just looking to gain all you gotta do is eat right and eat a lot and train like a beast
Okay well my height and weight are 165 at 5 8 my bf %.is 13 ish my goal is to get to a lean 185 I guess my real question is I've read that after your first year of big gains the most you can get per year naturally is 8 lbs of lean muscle so is this true or has anyone had substantially more than that naturally and If so what was your supps and training,

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I gained 40 lbs in my first 2 years of training combined. If your diet is spot on and you train and eat a lot it's possible to get 8+ for sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48