Quick help with MACROS for bulking

1. Quick help with MACROS for bulking

Hey fellas I will start my bulk in a little over two months and I'm just trying to get a head start on my diet. I did way 260, yeah 260, but dropped to 190 for a bb comp. For the time being (pre-Nov 1st) I'm going to maintain this current weight 190-195 while trying to add strength. My current macros are P/C/F 314/66/21 @~1500-1700 calories/day. Just wondering what my macros should look like if I am looking to bulk to 220 by March while staying fairly lean. I am just thinking that will do the same thing I am doing just add more carbs. Thanks for the help guys. AM has helped me achieve my goals and even helped me surpass those goals.

2. i would lower the pro and raise the fats

3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i would lower the pro and raise the fats
    Yeah fats are really low.
    •   

4. are you tryn to bulk on 15-1700 cals or increasing them? its also on the low side

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    are you tryn to bulk on 15-1700 cals or increasing them? its also on the low side
    Yeah I expect cals to go up.

6. The biggest thing is I want it to be clean. I've ventured down the dirty bulk darkside and it isn't fun. Obviously 30 pounds in ~4 months will be primarily fat when staying natty but I'd like 5-10 lbs muscle.

7. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_..._about_bulking

Interesting article I came across little while ago. You may find it interesting if not still a good read.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_..._about_bulking

Interesting article I came across little while ago. You may find it interesting if not still a good read.
    Thank you,

That was a very informative and interesting read. It sure clarified a lot of questions that I had.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with a beginning bulking stack! PM me for help
    By liftmore in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:28 PM
  2. help on macros for my coming ph bulk
    By live to lift in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
  4. Newbie help with macros for cutting etc.
    By LucidInterval in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 10:21 PM
  5. Need some help with items for a care package
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 10:23 AM