Its been a long bulk, what do now?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%

Its been a long bulk, what do now?

Right so i have been bulking for the last 5 months, ive gone from 87kg at 9-10% bf to 106kg roughly 16-18% bf. I am however 6foot5 so i still have a long way to go to get that swole look. My diet is clean, I just went over board and kept highering my cals too often. My strength has skyrocketed through out the bulk.

My question now is whether i should continue bulking till i get to 115kg and then cut up or cut up now and then lean bulk? I have used prohormones before mainly for strength and getting ripped, i have done 2 cycles of havoc.

I currently have two bottles of beastdrol which i bought because they are getting banned and my mate said that the three cycles he has done of the beast have gained him a total of 45 keepable pounds. He is roughly the same height as me but he is i think 125kg at sub 10%bf. I also have 100 clen pills left from back when i was boxing and was having trouble making weight.

So i was wondering should i stick to my current diet which is basically maintenance for me at this weight ie i am still "fat" but am making good strength gains each week or cut back and try get cut up, and how should i run the compounds that i have. should i run the clen first to get cut up or the beast to really compound my bulk results, or perhaps both and go for a recomp effect? i have read a few logs on here but none that have gone into great detail of their nutrition whilst running these compounds together.

Can any one help me, i will post my current diet macros up if that helps. My training split is 3on 1off 2on 1 off, chest,back, shoulders, arms, legs. i have started doing 10 mins of cardio after every workout. Any and all advice is welcome.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%

any one?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.32%

Do what you think. If your not in a hurry to cut up I would suggest to keep bulking on beast
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%

yeah i dont mind being kinda fat but i was just wondering how my nutrition should look if i was to continue bulkin, as i am kinda eating a bulking diet but am staying the same weight? if that makes sense, would the inclusion of beast just make me gain muscle lower bodyfat. i am confused as i have only ever cut on phs
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.32%

Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf
    yeah i dont mind being kinda fat but i was just wondering how my nutrition should look if i was to continue bulkin, as i am kinda eating a bulking diet but am staying the same weight? if that makes sense, would the inclusion of beast just make me gain muscle lower bodyfat. i am confused as i have only ever cut on phs
    Beast would make you gain some significant muscle while probably
    Reducing your bodyfat some depending on diet
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%

yeah your probably right, think ill keep diet the same maybe increase by 500cals a week whilst im on beast, or would you suggest a more moderate calorie increase maybe only 250 a week. i would love to be one of those big responders to beast and gain like 20 pounds, but i dont see how i would with my current diet if its keeping me at my current weight. any1 with any experience ending a bulk with beastdrol whilst having a moderately high bodyfat i would appreciate your expertise.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Sounds to me like you bulked up too fast, if I were you I would slim back down, maybe do a 2 month cut lose 12-14 lbs then increase cals slowly. Once you know how many cals you need to grow without addin fat then hit a cycle.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%

yeah your prob right, think ill do a mini cut 4 six weeks just to get below 12 percent then bulk again, no point getting obscenely shredded if i am just gonna bulk again. it will be nice to see my abs again tho hah. another question tho, should i just keep my protein high and lower my carbs for the shred or just lower total calories, i usually do keto when getting shredded as i am pretty carb sensitive i have come to learn.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Everyone is different, personally I do IF, 3 days a week I train with higher carbs, 4 days low carb. +10% cal on training days -35% on rest days for cut. That's what has been working for me.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%

I think I'll just lower carbs and increase cardio, I work as a personal trainer so im in the gym most of the time so adding in a bit of extra cardio will b easy to do. Thanks guys I'll probably log my beast cycle if your interested in like 8 weeks hah

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:58 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 08:17 PM
  4. my bulking diet..what do you thing of it?
    By metacat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:11 AM