HELP PLEASE! NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE AND CUT ANY AND ALL BODY FAT FOR WRESTLING! HELP!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

HELP PLEASE! NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE AND CUT ANY AND ALL BODY FAT FOR WRESTLING! HELP!!!

Hello I am new here, my name is Fedor. I am 188 and need to be at 184 I am 6'2 and 18. I need to get into wresetling shape, ya know strenght and mass hopefully also I would like to keep the weight on throughout the wrestling season. It starts at like the end of Oct. and ends in mid Feb. Please help me with workouts and some kind of diet/meal plan, things with protien and carbs or whatever. Please help. BTW I lift here and there to stay in shape but I really want to change my life around and get ripped! Help please.
    Thank you and good day.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.9%

Lift here and there? If u want to be lean and strong lift more then here and there. If ur not training and don't know much about a proper diet, Ur not gonna be lean and strong. I'd start training now because if I remember when I trained with the wrestling team it wasn't a joke. Especially the big a$$ log on your back while running workout. What does your diet look like now?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FedorB
    Hello I am new here, my name is Fedor. I am 188 and need to be at 184 I am 6'2 and 18. I need to get into wresetling shape, ya know strenght and mass hopefully also I would like to keep the weight on throughout the wrestling season. It starts at like the end of Oct. and ends in mid Feb. Please help me with workouts and some kind of diet/meal plan, things with protien and carbs or whatever. Please help. BTW I lift here and there to stay in shape but I really want to change my life around and get ripped! Help please.
    Thank you and good day.
    Start by doing some research. Learn basic lifts squats bench press lunged bent rows pullups overhead press deadlifts etc. Go to YouTube for proper form

Then learn about diet. Go to the nutrition/health forum for that.

It sounds like you may want to drop another weight class if you don't have a solid exercise program and diet. You can only do so much in a few months
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE, I would consider a BULK PERFORMANCE SOLUTION, while you IRON FLEX, in a CONTROLLED LAB, with CUSTOM CAPSULES. This is the key to ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    If you NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE, I would consider a BULK PERFORMANCE SOLUTION, while you IRON FLEX, in a CONTROLLED LAB, with CUSTOM CAPSULES. This is the key to ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE.
    Ha.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Lift here and there? If u want to be lean and strong lift more then here and there. If ur not training and don't know much about a proper diet, Ur not gonna be lean and strong. I'd start training now because if I remember when I trained with the wrestling team it wasn't a joke. Especially the big a$$ log on your back while running workout. What does your diet look like now?
    I meant I workout daily with my brother he is more into bodybuilding than I am but I am ready for a change, I am pretty average now in body shape. As far as my diet I eat oatmeal every moring with egg whites, drink protein shakes throughout the day and eat a lot of grilled chicken and rice and some fish here and there. Carbs are in the oatmeal, and rice. But I am not sure what I would need to eat and do while the wrestling season is happening. I know if I don't have a constant protien and carb intake all the gym workouts and wrestling work/cardio will cut me back to 175 which I was last season but still had to wrestle 184/195 which is bull. I just need strenght and the mass to be there to help me whoop ass like last season.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to Build Muscle Company Representative WANTED!!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 10:58 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 10:01 AM
  3. Need to Build Muscle Cake Mix!!!!
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 03:14 AM
  4. HUNDATAR+need to build muscle, RLS contest entry
    By Hundatar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2