Easy to make bulking foods
- 07-30-2012, 09:29 PM
- 07-30-2012, 09:47 PM
I use a great homemade shake first thing in the morning that provides 900 calories.
250ml reduced fat milk
80 grams steel cut oats
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 scoop optimum whey powder
Blend it all together and your body couldn't ask for a better start to the morning!
Carbs - 77 grams
Protein - 57 grams
Fats- 35 grams ..... 7 saturated
- 07-30-2012, 09:59 PM
07-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Spoon + jar of peanut butter!
07-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Beef Beans and onions Fiesta Style.
Take 6oz of lean ground beef throw it into a pan with 2 tsp olive oil and brown it.
While browning add salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and jalapenos if you like the spice.
Once browned add 1/4 to 1/2 an onion.
When carmelized add one can black beans.
Cook till the beans are reduced.
Add a dollop of sour cream and salsa if you would like.
Similar Forum Threads
- By indysoccer16 in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2011, 05:53 AM
- By Dracoy in forum RecipesReplies: 33Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM
- By WilteredFire in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:02 PM
- By cedrone50 in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:17 PM
- By AM07 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2006, 08:48 PM