COUNT CALORIES BURNED?
- 07-23-2012, 10:46 PM
- 07-24-2012, 05:22 AM
- 07-24-2012, 05:23 AM
08-06-2012, 11:59 AM
08-11-2012, 11:29 AM
^^^ This. When you calculate your TDEE you should have figured your activity level into it. Therefor, you dont need to subtract anything from each days activities.
08-11-2012, 12:08 PM
^hearing that, I've definetly been eating 3-400 calories over what it says then lol
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:05 PM
- By xaktsaroth in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2005, 01:26 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2004, 04:32 PM
- By pinoy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:19 PM