Looking to start a new routine Need Info / Advice.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Answers

Unhappy Looking to start a new routine Need Info / Advice.

Hey everyone I am looking to build muscle and mass. I'm planning on starting a supplement program consisting of ***'s Vitapaks, High T Black, and also Jack3d and Yok3d for pre-workout as well as protein shakes.

I am new to this kind of thing and don't know very much about how to do this the right way. I hear so many different opinions on using a Tes booster and would love if someone could clear things up for me (What are the side effects, pros / cons of using a Tes booster like High T Black)

I am 5.7 really skinny (125 lbs give or take 5 lbs) have never really been on a supplement program.

Please anyone with any helpful information (mainly regarding to the use of tes boosters and their pros / cons, also will using a tes booster give me the gyno side affect like alot of people say steroids do....?) I would really appreciate it.

I am just so tired of being scrawny and skinny I want to bulk up and have good mass, musle tone and definition. PLEASE HELP!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

First of all, how old are you? and what is your training program like?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Answers

I am 23, at the moment I don't really have a program yet. I just get up and do some running and some pull ups reps. I am planning on starting a targeted training program where I focus on different muscle groups every day of the week, while doing cardio before each work out.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

First off, diet & training come way before supplements - hence the word "supplement" - not trying to be a d!ck - It's made in the kitchen & tuned in the gym. It sounds like you've got plenty of newb gains to be had before you even should think about supplements - throw in a good vitamin, creatine, protein, & maybe some BCAAs & hit it hard. At 23, unless there's more to the story, you shouldn't need any test boost -

Eat hard, sleep hard, train hard - grow & grow & grow
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Answers

Hey bud no hard feelings this is the kind of information I was looking for and I appreciate it! This is why I asked because I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Answers

Oh also whats a good training routine I should start with?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

No sweat man - thanks for the reps! - one of the best "supplement" recommendations I've read on here has been "steakadrol"......lol.....

Think of supplements as a nitro boost in a race car - you don't go around blasting it all the time, get everything else locked down & use them as an extra boost above & beyond.

At 125 - I'd eat - a lot - good foods (real, whole foods - healthy stuff). Don't skimp on sleep either. Get these 2 in check & run with it -

Here's a good selection of routines to check out -
    Lots Of Programs
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    First off, diet & training come way before supplements - hence the word "supplement" - not trying to be a d!ck - It's made in the kitchen & tuned in the gym. It sounds like you've got plenty of newb gains to be had before you even should think about supplements - throw in a good vitamin, creatine, protein, & maybe some BCAAs & hit it hard. At 23, unless there's more to the story, you shouldn't need any test boost -

Eat hard, sleep hard, train hard - grow & grow & grow
    I agree 100%, you need to bring yourself to your physical peak naturally than turn to other stuff. Lifting is 30% routine 30% diet 30% sleep and 10% supps. Being at your size and young age, with the first three inline you will see amazing amounts of gains. My real advice is start a proven workout with alot of explanatin like 5/3/1, rarely get less than 8hrs of sleep and record your calories and macros, myfitnesspal.com is commonly used
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to start a new workout plan.
    By Adrian0313 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:06 AM
  2. Looking to start GHRP-2...NEED HELP
    By sobeman88 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:49 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:43 PM