help for a semi-noob, need some advice.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

help for a semi-noob, need some advice.

i started working out about 7 months ago, and in the past 4 i have began taking supplements. Started at 145 lbs. I started taking Jack3d for about a month, i saw some strength results out of it, but no visual gains. As of may 2012, my friend introduced me to my first pro-hormone, Raptor. took that and was on it for a month, saw noticeable gains that where visual to everyone i hadnt seen in a few months, and my strrength was also up there. i had gained 15 pounds to where i am now 160 on Raptor, my goal is 180. As of right now i am on a post cycle 6 weeks in done in about 2.... which leads to my next question ; as my second cycle.. what would everyone suggest for noticeable gains and weight gain? Anything you have used in the past that may help or anythin that worked for you.. i would love your input! thanks in advance everyone.... i appreciate all your responses.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.69%

Quote Originally Posted by MattyDuffz
    i started working out about 7 months ago, and in the past 4 i have began taking supplements. Started at 145 lbs. I started taking Jack3d for about a month, i saw some strength results out of it, but no visual gains. As of may 2012, my friend introduced me to my first pro-hormone, Raptor. took that and was on it for a month, saw noticeable gains that where visual to everyone i hadnt seen in a few months, and my strrength was also up there. i had gained 15 pounds to where i am now 160 on Raptor, my goal is 180. As of right now i am on a post cycle 6 weeks in done in about 2.... which leads to my next question ; as my second cycle.. what would everyone suggest for noticeable gains and weight gain? Anything you have used in the past that may help or anythin that worked for you.. i would love your input! thanks in advance everyone.... i appreciate all your responses.
    Before everyone flames you, how old are you? What does your diet look like? What does your training routine look like? If you have only been hitting the gym for 7 months you definitely need to get yourself dialed in before you try your hand at phs. You can make enormous gains that early in your training with a good diet and training plan. Not trying to flame you my dude just passing some friendly advice.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

so you were lifting for only three months ever before you took your first ph. i recondmend going natural untill you hit your physical wall, especially if you are younger than 21
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.43%

gains are 30% routine 30% diet 30% sleep 10% supps, so you should see which ones are the most important
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    gains are 30% routine 30% diet 30% sleep 10% supps, so you should see which ones are the most important
    well i am 20 years old, i turn 21 in september. i work out 5 days a week monday - friday giving myselfs weekends rest. My problem is my diet, before i took my first ph i had so much trouble gaining, and maintaining weight... taking raptor was the first time iv gained weight since basically ever...and it has stayed on. If you dont eat you wont see results so i got frustrated and started my ph. Eating breakfast lunch and dinner everryday, sometimes working out in morning sometimes at night it does vary.. whats ur input?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.43%

you have to get your diet in check to reach your full potentional. I need 4400 calories a day to gain weight, do i like eating that much not at all but it what works. find your mantience and than gradually add more in. I bumped up my calorie intake for 2000 to 3000 and i gained 10lbs in 2 weeks. if you keep switchomg diet for supps, you wont reach a fourth of your potentional ever. imagine what your gains would have been over the past 7 months if you ate correctly
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

My input is ur a young dude
    U didn't answer the question of how long u have been hitting the gym. There are knuckle heads that will give u any type of drug.
    U need to reasearch anything b4 u take it.
    Its easy to pop pills. Did you do a precycle prep. You mentioned a post. How did it go , are u fully recovered. I know ppl say to wait till 21 b4 ur first cycle. But even at that age do you want to take something that will shutdown ur natural hormones.

Ur looking to bulk up? There are a few options. But u will be able to take more advantage of a cycle once you get ur diet figured out. Countinue ur work outs. Log ur diet and weight. Get my fittness pal. In a month review ur results. See were and why u lacked. Fix it try again.
    Try a few natties, there are a lot of great options.
    What was ur pct like and raptor that's an epi clone???
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.69%

Quote Originally Posted by MattyDuffz

well i am 20 years old, i turn 21 in september. i work out 5 days a week monday - friday giving myselfs weekends rest. My problem is my diet, before i took my first ph i had so much trouble gaining, and maintaining weight... taking raptor was the first time iv gained weight since basically ever...and it has stayed on. If you dont eat you wont see results so i got frustrated and started my ph. Eating breakfast lunch and dinner everryday, sometimes working out in morning sometimes at night it does vary.. whats ur input?
    You definitely need to eat more than 3 meals bro, you want to get at least 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. If you want to get big you need to eat/lift big. Hell throw in some dirty meals(high in fat) to help you get some meat on your frame. Throw a protein shake into your daily protein intake to help you out. I wouldn't mess with phs just yet but that's just my opinion.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

not to familiar with all the lingo "epi clone" but my pct was well. Im taking PCT 3X the all in one post cycle formula, this way i dont have to buy 3 different supllements, they are all in one. The cycle and the post went very well and i want to continue seeing gains like i did when i was on the cycle. I force myself to eat but for some reason when im not on a cycle, my body doesnt seem to hold the weight. i have a very very very fast metabolism, my workouts include no cardio just so i make sure i hold the weight, and since i have been off the cycle and on my pct, i have stayed at that wall of 160. i feel like cycles are the only possible way for me to gain weight.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.43%

if you dont record calories you wont gain weight because you arnt eating enough. you probably eat 2500 a day and think you have a high metabolism when honestly you just eat till you feel fill, i wake up at 9 and have a meal every two hours till i go to bed at 11. you wont believe how much your probably undereating. i cant tell you how many kids i know blame their low weights on a high metabolism when truely they are not eating alot but not enough, heck 3 years ago at 155lbs that was my excuse
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    if you dont record calories you wont gain weight because you arnt eating enough. you probably eat 2500 a day and think you have a high metabolism when honestly you just eat till you feel fill, i wake up at 9 and have a meal every two hours till i go to bed at 11. you wont believe how much your probably undereating. i cant tell you how many kids i know blame their low weights on a high metabolism when truely they are not eating alot but not enough, heck 3 years ago at 155lbs that was my excuse
    ^this.especially you honestly have no idea you eat how little until you start counting calories.i used to stuff food like crazy and eat a two person's meal but that is not how it works.its not how much you eat in a meal or two or how much you THINK you eat but how much you eat in your meals that sums up your total calories and macronutrients in a day.i only trained for a year and I've put on around 24 pounds and maintained my body fat more or less the same.you have no idea how much you will gain if you eat right,lift right and rest enough.simple enough.all you need is discipline,determination and patience.gains will come if you just put the effort in.just keep on researching and learning before thinking about those cycles because there is just SO MUCH MORE PRECIOUS time which we have to naturally and safely build the physique we want.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.54%

I am a very little guy 5' 8" @ 155lb at 22. I have worked out on and off since I was 18 but the past 4-5 months I have gotten very serious about it and started recording calories and macros. I was probably eating 2000kcal a day at most except for when I was eating fast food a lot. Now that I am very strict about my diet I went from 130 to 155 in 4-5 months. That's how much diet matters so I recommend you start recording everything and you'll be surprised how little you're eating.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are these testosterone levels normal for a 33 yo? Need some advice.
    By someguy01 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 12:24 PM
  2. I need some advice for my father-in-law...
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 11:10 PM
  3. Need some advice for a stack
    By eqlb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 10:15 PM
  5. I need some advice to help me reach my goal.
    By tiger74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 09:55 PM