what is a good weight for me to bulk too?
- 07-08-2012, 07:38 PM
- 07-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Around 175-185 lbs would be ideal, then cut , keep muscle mass, bulk again , until you can cut and end up at 185~lbs>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 07-08-2012, 08:31 PM
that sounds ideal.....thanks, what woudl u say would be a decent amt of time to gain that......3 months? more?
07-08-2012, 08:35 PM
07-08-2012, 08:44 PM
07-08-2012, 09:09 PM
i meant to jsut the 175 bulk not the cut weight
07-08-2012, 09:31 PM
07-15-2012, 02:33 PM
depends on how long you've been training. Rodja is usually pretty on with his info. 25lbs I'd agree around a year, you could do it faster, but it won't be very quality, and unlikely to stick.
07-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Obviously you can bulk to 180lbs in quite a small amount of time, but depending on what you want that 25lbs mass to be, depends on how quickley you put on that mass.
Take it slow. 25lbs in a year means you want an approximate increase of .5lbs per week.
07-15-2012, 08:06 PM
thanks guys, that seems possible .5lbs a week thanks alot!
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigintensions in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2012, 09:30 AM
- By geezerlondon in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:02 AM
- By BigbadJ in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:51 AM
- By kelstanfield in forum Female FitnessReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:24 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2004, 12:11 PM