im in the dark..?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

im in the dark..?

Ok this might be a stupid question but I am very curious, and would like help from the community.

I'm 18 years old 6 foot and 195 lbs. I have little fat on my body, I workout 4 times a week back and bi's, chest and tri's, shoulders and abs, and cardio.

So back to the question, my question to y'all would be are there many others in my age group that is my size and looking to bulking and becoming to be someone like ronnie coleman or jay cutler or arnold?

I'm looking to get to 235 and the cutting cown to 215 to 220 then restart the process until I'm at my desired size that I would like to be.

So anyone that is like me feel free to post. I just want to know I'm not alone. If that makes any sense.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.24%

Quote Originally Posted by wick3dtrick
    Ok this might be a stupid question but I am very curious, and would like help from the community.

I'm 18 years old 6 foot and 195 lbs. I have little fat on my body, I workout 4 times a week back and bi's, chest and tri's, shoulders and abs, and cardio.

So back to the question, my question to y'all would be are there many others in my age group that is my size and looking to bulking and becoming to be someone like ronnie coleman or jay cutler or arnold?

I'm looking to get to 235 and the cutting cown to 215 to 220 then restart the process until I'm at my desired size that I would like to be.

So anyone that is like me feel free to post. I just want to know I'm not alone. If that makes any sense.
    Everybody on AM is trying to get jacked bro. Whatever you do. Stay away from anabolics for at least 5 years.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i hope you are patient with trying to gain 40 lbs...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

If you looking to look like Jay or Ronnie you should first start working out your legs being that they both had legs of horses
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Oh bro I know patience is key. When I first started I was 160 lbs and it took 8 months to gain my 35 lbs. I hope to be at my projected early next year. And yea legs probably would be a good start ronnie has tree trunks lol
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.24%

Oh bro I know patience is key. When I first started I was 160 lbs and it took 8 months to gain my 35 lbs. I hope to be at my projected early next year. And yea legs probably would be a good start ronnie has tree trunks lol
    Your gains will start to slow now that you're through your first year. But good news is your test levels are still real high.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i hope you are patient with trying to gain 40 lbs...
    Plus I really just want to be huge like hulk big. Like some people like to be cut and ripped and some like to be huge. Well I wanna be like rub me with oil and butter and try to shove me thru the doorway big. Now of course that is impossible but being massive is not. So if I have to work my whole entire life to be a big beefy bastard then ill spend a hundred lifetimes doing it. Lifting is my passion and getting big is my goal.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Your gains will start to slow now that you're through your first year. But good news is your test levels are still real high.
    I've had a lot of people tell me that for being 18 that I should use that to my advantage. Like having test and energy and being young. But do I have enough to gain mass? Well enough mass for my goals?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.24%

I've had a lot of people tell me that for being 18 that I should use that to my advantage. Like having test and energy and being young. But do I have enough to gain mass? Well enough mass for my goals?

Right now yes. Later in life if you're not eating and training right you might consider HRT but that's a long time off. Right now you just need to focus on training hard eating big and sleeping like its your job. You could reach your goal of being 215 and low bf easily by the time you're 23. It'll be work but it's very possible.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Right now yes. Later in life if you're not eating and training right you might consider HRT but that's a long time off. Right now you just need to focus on training hard eating big and sleeping like its your job. You could reach your goal of being 215 and low bf easily by the time you're 23. It'll be work but it's very possible.
    Thank you so much you are the first person I've ever encountered that has tried to encourage me. So hats off to you.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.24%

Thank you so much you are the first person I've ever encountered that has tried to encourage me. So hats off to you.
    No prob bro. Need any advice feel free to pm me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. So under 21 and you're in the dark if you want help?
    By DaveWalton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:47 PM
  2. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:10 PM
  4. shot in the dark
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 06:32 AM