First DAA bulk, macro advice

Besbro

Awards
Hello, I am starting my first T-boost bulk and am looking for your thoughts on my macros.
First a little about me, I am 35 years old, 151 lbs @ 12% body fat according to my calipers. I have been working out for approx 2.5 years doing P90X and Asylum in the morning while working a 5 day split w. weights in the evening.
I would like to gain lean mass while minimizing fat gain although I realize some fat gain is inevitable.
When I started 2.5 years ago I was 175 lbs, approx 22% body fat.
I am currently eating 2100 cals a day made up of 70 g fat, 210 g carbs and 160 g protein. I eat lots of oatmeal, sweet potato, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, steak, chicken breast, avocado, evoo, and some whey protein powder.
I plan on increasing my cals to 2900, made up of 100 g fat, 300 g carbs and 200 g protein. Does this look like a good starting point, any advice given is appreciated.
I will be taking one serving of DAA with 2-3 servings of Erase per day. I will also be cutting back on the cardio to 1-2 days per week.

Thanks!

Besbro

Awards
Oops, guess I should mention that I am 5'7 tall.
Thanks

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Sorry not much advice but I know studies have shown a good daily dose of DAA is 3000 mg.

Besbro

Awards
Thanks, my one serving of SNS DAA is 3120 mg's of DAA.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
DAA, isnt this been shown to be very unbeneficial? And even cause shutdown?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I am starting my first T-boost bulk and am looking for your thoughts on my macros.
First a little about me, I am 35 years old, 151 lbs @ 12% body fat according to my calipers. I have been working out for approx 2.5 years doing P90X and Asylum in the morning while working a 5 day split w. weights in the evening.
I would like to gain lean mass while minimizing fat gain although I realize some fat gain is inevitable.
When I started 2.5 years ago I was 175 lbs, approx 22% body fat.
I am currently eating 2100 cals a day made up of 70 g fat, 210 g carbs and 160 g protein. I eat lots of oatmeal, sweet potato, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, steak, chicken breast, avocado, evoo, and some whey protein powder.
I plan on increasing my cals to 2900, made up of 100 g fat, 300 g carbs and 200 g protein. Does this look like a good starting point, any advice given is appreciated.
I will be taking one serving of DAA with 2-3 servings of Erase per day. I will also be cutting back on the cardio to 1-2 days per week.

Thanks!
Protein high man. That's the biggest concern and carbs moderate high. Fat just moderate.

BigDawgBite

Awards
I'm finishing up some DAA right now and didn't like it too much. There were some pretty crazy reviews and claims out there, I personally have gotten a lot better results off of other natty test boosters. Regarding Macros, bump em up a little, if you are working out 5 days with a weight training and p90 x workouts, you need to get your calories to ensure that your body is recovery. Keep carbs low at night if you can, stick to zero sugars besides post workout, eat tons of meat, and watch yourself grow! Best of luck brotha

fjet

fjet

Awards
I would make sure to get in plenty of fish oil and also a good zma for night time