My bulking diet, Critique please - AnabolicMinds.com

My bulking diet, Critique please

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

My bulking diet, Critique please

Im soon gonna start my first cycl d-bol and test E, and want to have everything in check, heres the diet ive planned after doing research
    weight: 242 lbs
    height: 6"3
    Bf: 23-25 ish

Ill take one fish Oil capsul 3-4 meals a day

Meal 1: Oatmeal 100gr, 1 can of Tuna
    Meal 2: 1 can of Tuna, 1 Scoop Whey, 20 gr Peanutt butter
    Meal 3: Chicken Breast 160gr, Rice 40 gr, kidney beans 40 gr, Veggies(broccoli etc)100 gr
    Meal 4: 6 Eggwhite 160gr, 2 yolk 57gr, whey 1 scoop
    Meal 5: Ground meat, 25gr Peanut Butter
    Post Workout: Protein Shake 100 gr Dextrose
    Meal 6: Oats 100 gr, 3dl milk, Peanutt butter
    Meal 7: 3 scoops Protein Shake with 2-3 dl milk and 20 gr olive oil

Kcal: 4078, Protein: 424, Karb: 331, Fat: 116

Critique please/opinions/tips

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Bump
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Anyone got an input? I really want to be sure on my diet before Starting..
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrO
    Im soon gonna start my first cycl d-bol and test E, and want to have everything in check, heres the diet ive planned after doing research

Meal 3: Chicken Breast 160gr, Rice 40 gr, kidney beans 40 gr, Veggies(broccoli etc)100 gr

What is your training like? From a macro standpoint conventional wisdom would say to lower protein a bit and up carbs. If you can try and get some more veggies in there, that would be good from a health standpoint. Otherwise pretty solid
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

At 25% BF why bulk oO just wondering...the body isnt anabolic enough to bulk, I am going to ignore the cycle and anabolics...lets just consider the diet:

You are 242 lbs , which means by rules of thumb you need for bulking:

-1 to 1.25g of protein per pound of bw...
    -.45 to .5g of fat by pound of body weight
    -rest of the calories from the day must come from CARBS so if you are aiming for 4100 lets say, it should be (something like , it can be modified since some people are PARANOID of carbs lol) like this:

-240-300g of protein
    -108-121g of fat
    -450-540g of carbs

For 450g of carbs is if you used 1.25g of protein per lb of BW and .5g of fat per pound of body weight...for 540 its if you used 1g of protein per pound of body weight and .45g of fat/lb of bw...So I would just say AIM to fall in between those lines of tolerance for all and keep calories at 4100 with all of them so its not always the same every day...but keep the macros like that, of course its just my advice...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

You will grow with a much lighter diet with those chemicals. I don't know your dosage, but just assuming the average beginner cycle dose. I'd be weary to bulk at 20%+.

Looks like a good diet if you dont plan on cutting at any point. I'm probably being a little too negative, just not an advocate of the perpetual bulk cut.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rricketts View Post
    You will grow with a much lighter diet with those chemicals. I don't know your dosage, but just assuming the average beginner cycle dose. I'd be weary to bulk at 20%+.

Looks like a good diet if you dont plan on cutting at any point. I'm probably being a little too negative, just not an advocate of the perpetual bulk cut.
    Oh no you are quite right , he risks diabetes , high blood pressure , horrible lipid and cholesterol panel, and all that without the AAS...now I am not gonna comment or butt in about the cycle ^.^ I've grown tired of preaching the same old stuff about it and people never listening, but if its HIS desire to be even bigger and grow a bigger BF % along the way , why not? As long as he satisfies his goals and lives/dies happy about it who are we to butt in ^.^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Maybe he doesn't want to ever cut. If not, this seems like an excellent diet and AAS regimen for looking like a block.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Maybe he doesn't want to ever cut. If not, this seems like an excellent diet and AAS regimen for looking like a block.
    I like the diet I gave him better ;p , but yes indeed you are right , if he doesn't wanna cut let him haha , he will be a big guy with massive strength
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    What is your training like? From a macro standpoint conventional wisdom would say to lower protein a bit and up carbs. If you can try and get some more veggies in there, that would be good from a health standpoint. Otherwise pretty solid
    1 week A B A and then next week B A B and so on
    A
    Squat 3x5
    Bench 3x5
    Deadlift 3x5
    Dips 3xmax(added weights)
    Flyes 2x6-8
    Dumbell press 2x6-8
    Tricep Push Down(drop set) 3x
    Reversed crunches 3xmax

B
    Squat 3x5
    Military Press 3x5
    Rows 3x5
    Chins 3xmax
    Seated Dumbbell Press 2x6-8
    Barbell Curl 3x6-8
    Preacher Curl (drop set) 3x
    Sit Ups 3xmax

And over 1 hour mountain walk every other day or so for cardio

Will add more Veggies, was thinking the same thing, and also lower the Prot a bit and up the Carbs a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    At 25% BF why bulk oO just wondering...the body isnt anabolic enough to bulk, I am going to ignore the cycle and anabolics...lets just consider the diet:

You are 242 lbs , which means by rules of thumb you need for bulking:

-1 to 1.25g of protein per pound of bw...
    -.45 to .5g of fat by pound of body weight
    -rest of the calories from the day must come from CARBS so if you are aiming for 4100 lets say, it should be (something like , it can be modified since some people are PARANOID of carbs lol) like this:

-240-300g of protein
    -108-121g of fat
    -450-540g of carbs

For 450g of carbs is if you used 1.25g of protein per lb of BW and .5g of fat per pound of body weight...for 540 its if you used 1g of protein per pound of body weight and .45g of fat/lb of bw...So I would just say AIM to fall in between those lines of tolerance for all and keep calories at 4100 with all of them so its not always the same every day...but keep the macros like that, of course its just my advice...
    Thanks for advice, ive been cutting over 40 kg the last years and mars-april this year i was down to 216 pounds and like 21-22ish bodyfat, and tried bulked up natural but my diet wasnt in check so added just as much fat as muscle, if not more. So now i wanted to do it more clean now when i start cycling
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Oh no you are quite right , he risks diabetes , high blood pressure , horrible lipid and cholesterol panel, and all that without the AAS...now I am not gonna comment or butt in about the cycle ^.^ I've grown tired of preaching the same old stuff about it and people never listening, but if its HIS desire to be even bigger and grow a bigger BF % along the way , why not? As long as he satisfies his goals and lives/dies happy about it who are we to butt in ^.^
    I wanna grow Muscle ofcourse and going down some bodyfat at the same time, i definetly plan to cut when my cycle is over , How many macros do you recommend me doing? Like you wrote in the post i quoted Celorza?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I gave yah the macros and kCals up there bro, and Yeah I have input on your cycle , but I have been advised (properly and actually they are right...) That even though I know the textbook stuff for this I have not done gear or PH/DS thus I should not give advice on it !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Attachment 59286

Bodyfat estimation? Only pic i got on this one

Will be an average cycle, 30mg a day 4 weeks Dianabol, 500 a week 12 weeks Test E
    I plan on cutting, should i just Eat at maintance or little above with macros more like Celorza advised? as i wrote above, my goal is to grow muscle and lose bodyfat at the sime time... But afraid of losing gains if i eat less but thats why i posted here so i can get everything in check before i start.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

I gave yah the macros and kCals up there bro, and Yeah I have input on your cycle , but I have been advised (properly and actually they are right...) That even though I know the textbook stuff for this I have not done gear or PH/DS thus I should not give advice on it !
    Alright bro thanks, ill do something like

300g of protein
    -108-121g of fat
    -450-470g of carbs

With the same foods(more veggies) if no one else have and input on it
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrO View Post
    Alright bro thanks, ill do something like

300g of protein
    -108-121g of fat
    -450-470g of carbs

With the same foods(more veggies) if no one else have and input on it
    Hm I dont get why much protein but sure , w.e works for you , just keep the levels of fats like that , fats have a required and ESSENTIAL level they should met and so does protein so as long as you meet them and take the rest as carbs all is fine.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Too much tuna add sum variety man IR you will go nuts. Add some fruit to for carbs
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    Too much tuna add sum variety man IR you will go nuts. Add some fruit to for carbs
    I did not check the diet lol , but if he has too much tuna Mercury Poison will take him down bad , and best fruits he can throw in are:

-Avocados
    -Bananas
    -Apples
    -Oranges
    -Strawberries
    -Pomegranates
    -Blueberries
    -Raspberries
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. New Member

Mod Edit: Don't ask for sources.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Is two cans of tuna a day too much? I dont have alot of money so i think im gonna stick to it, was origanally thinking of throwing in 3 cans of tuna lol
    Will add fruits, usually have a banana post workout.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Is two cans of tuna a day too much? I dont have alot of money so i think im gonna stick to it, was origanally thinking of throwing in 3 cans of tuna lol
    Will add fruits, usually have a banana post workout.
    Its cheaper to get a friend take you to sams and buy for around 25-30 dollars a pack of 10lbs of ground lean beef...or for 12 a bag of 10lbs of chicken breasts , frozen , boneless and skinless...hm there's bags of rice of 20lbs for like 10 dollars too...theres big bags of pinto beans of like 40lbs for around 30 bucks...how cheaper can it get?...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Well i dont live anywhere near Sams
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Well i dont live anywhere near Sams
    Costco works too
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Not for me bro, im from the most expensive city(and prob Country too) in the World. And we dont have those food chains
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Not for me bro, im from the most expensive city(and prob Country too) in the World. And we dont have those food chains
    Dubai? Luxemburg? Tokyo?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

I think i will take a trip to Sweden and buy lots of meat before my cycle starts so i can eat better, its not like i really really like Tuna in can
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Dubai? Luxemburg? Tokyo?
    Oslo Norway
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Oslo Norway
    Hm...interesting :3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. New Member

Thanks Tyro!!!
    Just down loaded this AP its all new to me.

Thanks again
    Vegastex
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Its cheaper to get a friend take you to sams and buy for around 25-30 dollars a pack of 10lbs of ground lean beef...or for 12 a bag of 10lbs of chicken breasts , frozen , boneless and skinless...hm there's bags of rice of 20lbs for like 10 dollars too...theres big bags of pinto beans of like 40lbs for around 30 bucks...how cheaper can it get?...
    Those prices would have been f*ng heaven, In Norway Chicken Breast is like 12 dollar per kg Chicken Breast, and thats the Cheap one
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Those prices would have been f*ng heaven, In Norway Chicken Breast is like 12 dollar per kg Chicken Breast, and thats the Cheap one
    Wow...a friend of mine actually helps me out sometimes , he works in sams and tells me when the meat is gonna go on sale because it gets close to the "either cook it or freeze it" date and instead of 30 dollars for 10 lbs of lean beef , I will end up paying 15 dollars for 10lbs :3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

haha skinless chicken breast in NZ is around $19.00 per KG from a supermarket and skin on is around $15, depending on specials etc.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    haha skinless chicken breast in NZ is around $19.00 per KG from a supermarket and skin on is around $15, depending on specials etc.
    Geez I had no idea how good I have it...
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Bodyfat estimation? Only pic i got on this one

Will be an average cycle, 30mg a day 4 weeks Dianabol, 500 a week 12 weeks Test E
    I plan on cutting, should i just Eat at maintance or little above with macros more like Celorza advised? as i wrote above, my goal is to grow muscle and lose bodyfat at the sime time... But afraid of losing gains if i eat less but thats why i posted here so i can get everything in check before i start.
    Cycle looks fine. I ran the same combo during the winter but a little higher on the Test and kept 15 lbs. my diet principles have never changed, I'm one of those low carb guys. So I just tweak my calories. If I start putting on too much fat, bring them down until I hit the sweet spot. You can definitely put on mass without high carbs.

To cut from upwards of 25% bf, will take a long time if you did it the right way. Why not start a leaner diet now while you have the AAS help for gains?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Cycle looks fine. I ran the same combo during the winter but a little higher on the Test and kept 15 lbs. my diet principles have never changed, I'm one of those low carb guys. So I just tweak my calories. If I start putting on too much fat, bring them down until I hit the sweet spot. You can definitely put on mass without high carbs.

To cut from upwards of 25% bf, will take a long time if you did it the right way. Why not start a leaner diet now while you have the AAS help for gains?
    If i can keep good gains i will definetly want to go for a leaner diet, can you recommend macros for me? Cut down on both Carbs and Protein how much? I thought i had things in check, but looks like i dont, glad i started i thread thanks guys!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

If i can keep good gains i will definetly want to go for a leaner diet, can you recommend macros for me? Cut down on both Carbs and Protein how much? I thought i had things in check, but looks like i dont, glad i started i thread thanks guys!
    Make up your mind...bulk or cut? And stop being a chicken on carbs...you are on AAS for f*cks sake...I seriously get pissed off and neg idiots who go ahead and tell me "I am bad with carbs!" no...YOU ARE LAZY ON CARDIO AND PROPER TRAINING! period...only one person here in this whole forum can tell me he is bad on carbs and is AutoKal47 and no one else...seriously he has a GI disorder for the looks of it...if you do NOT have and and if you ARE on AAS then MUNCH THOSE CARBS DOWN...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Make up your mind...bulk or cut? And stop being a chicken on carbs...you are on AAS for f*cks sake...I seriously get pissed off and neg idiots who go ahead and tell me "I am bad with carbs!" no...YOU ARE LAZY ON CARDIO AND PROPER TRAINING! period...only one person here in this whole forum can tell me he is bad on carbs and is AutoKal47 and no one else...seriously he has a GI disorder for the looks of it...if you do NOT have and and if you ARE on AAS then MUNCH THOSE CARBS DOWN...
    Lolz
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

lol dude, take it down a bit you dont need to be a jackass to get your points and opinions out.
    My goal is to build Muscle and lose some bodyfat at the same time then when my cycle is over i will do a cut with alot of cardio and proper diet, so i started this thread to get the best guidance diet wise for me to reach my goal. Im just taking what you guys are posting to consideration.
    But yeah i have no problem admitting i have problems making up mind, and reason is this is my first cycle and for my bodyfat i have no idea whats best diet wise for reaching my goals on AAS!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

**Double post
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

lol dude, take it down a bit you dont need to be a jackass to get your points and opinions out.
    My goal is to build Muscle and lose some bodyfat at the same time then when my cycle is over i will do a cut with alot of cardio and proper diet, so i started this thread to get the best guidance diet wise for me to reach my goal. Im just taking what you guys are posting to consideration.
    But yeah i have no problem admitting i have problems making up mind, and reason is this is my first cycle and for my bodyfat i have no idea whats best diet wise for reaching my goals on AAS!
    For your size and stats , and with that cycle...dude you WILL lean out , just don't get lazy on the cardio and remember those macros , if you are gonna have a rest day , drop cals do cardio on it and it will make it a more successful recomp IMO , on rest/cardio days , calories should be dropped from CARBS , but carbs are still important on those days to glycogen restoration porpoises.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

For your size and stats , and with that cycle...dude you WILL lean out , just don't get lazy on the cardio and remember those macros , if you are gonna have a rest day , drop cals do cardio on it and it will make it a more successful recomp IMO , on rest/cardio days , calories should be dropped from CARBS , but carbs are still important on those days to glycogen restoration porpoises.
    Great bro, NOW i have made up my mind! I will follow you advice, and looking forward to getting started!

Similar Forum Threads

1. can someone critique my bulking diet?
    By jrfly9 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:18 PM
  2. Bulking diet critique?
    By skinnymachine in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:29 PM
  3. Critique my bulking diet
    By searcyc2 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. Bulking diet critique