Cant take protein shakes

1. Cant take protein shakes

I cant take protein shakes because i have proteinuria. What can i do to bulk up ? Othan than eating.

2. If you cant eat protein, there really isn't anything else that will help. Protein is a must to grow muscle.

3. If you have chronic proteinuria, you need to see a nephrologist asap as that is one cardinal indicator for CKD (kidney disease)

Be sure to get checked out as the kidneys are very fragile and not resilient like the liver.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

4. Could also be Fanconi Syndrome , get checked this is no laughing matter bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Could also be Fanconi Syndrome
    which is............

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    If you have chronic proteinuria, you need to see a nephrologist asap as that is one cardinal indicator for CKD (kidney disease)

Be sure to get checked out as the kidneys are very fragile and not resilient like the liver.

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just protein shakes??
    By TheB3asT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:05 AM