- 05-19-2012, 12:01 AM
Guys,can you help me to construct a bulkin diet with the following food:
Quaker oats,eggs,whole meal bread,sugar free peanut butter,cheddar cheese,milk,sweet potato,white rice,vegetables,honey.and I have meat and fish occasionally but I'm a student so I would like to know how do I get a 3000-3500 calories mea not including the meat i will be consuming as they are not consistent.so how do I get these calories and protein needed with these limited amount of food.
- 05-19-2012, 12:03 AM
And I eat around 6 meals a day.thanks guys.
- 05-19-2012, 12:09 AM
- 5'6" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Dude , check out my log haha , you are kinda in my calorical range and I use the same foods with a lot of different recipes xD, lately I have been posting up a lot of the recipes , might help you out!>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
05-19-2012, 04:50 AM
How do I check your log?
Similar Forum Threads
- By astralman77 in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:31 PM
- By jsp0785 in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:16 PM
- By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2005, 02:49 PM
- By frofan in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2003, 01:50 PM
- By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:14 PM