intermittent fasting for a bulk?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Check out this pussie who fasts.. What a weak lil beotch.

http://blog.kabukiwarrior.com/2012/0...g-methods.aspx
    Every time you come up with something like that Frank I really get inspired haha , thanks bro!!

2. I'll be thinking about how much of a weak bitch I am this weak when I'm deadlifting 500 for reps. Lol

Boris hurt my feelings. Better start eating every 2.17 hrs again.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    I'll be thinking about how much of a weak bitch I am this weak when I'm deadlifting 500 for reps. Lol

Boris hurt my feelings. Better start eating every 2.17 hrs again.
    xD hahahahaha literally cracking up! , never mess with the Frank! His sarcasm has scared off generations of disrespectful posters, or so legend says!! hahahahaha

4. u guys are quite entertaining lol

5. On a serious note that kabuki blog post is a good read. Let's see if he takes the time to read it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Docs orders , all natural (My dad is the doctor I'm referring too) , though tempted as I am to try SARMs or PH , and even said I would...Well My conscience gets the best of me, and listening to the people with higher knowledge about BBing than me , has always resulted in something good, thats how I stayed off and kept well away from clen or tren for my cut. ^^ I took MrCoopers Advice on a natural stack , and nutrition has been my research for the past months, and thanks to Frank Reynolds I came up with a solid 5/3/1 Wendler routine straight out of the textbook mainly hehe.
    Sounds like you're setting yourself up for success. Best of luck!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sounds like you're setting yourself up for success. Best of luck!
    Thanks buddy! I just re-adjusted my calories actually...seems like i Understimated my maintenance and well lost 2 more pounds and I am as of now 125.8 lbs ^^' so lets just eat more...and I'll be lowering cardio intensity from 1 hour to half an hour on rest days hehe.

8. sumo diet.....2 meals a day, go look that up, it works for those guys...also carb backloading is similar....only protien and fat all day until after training, then massive cabs until bed- you'll feel like your starving all day haha

9. I have tried the IF bulk and it didnt work for me. I have now altered it to be more of a 10-12 a hour fast instead of the 16 hours reccommended by leangains. I will see how this goes. The funny thing is I gained 3kg while doing the bulk but the weights or repetitions stayed almost the same.

However I will say the cut part was a big success. I went from 17% BF to 10% in the space of 2 and a half months while gaining muscle. However after 3 months the muscle gains completely stopped and thats why I tried the IF bulk and that didnt work either. I am coming to the conclusion that the statement by leangains that you cannot lose muscle up till 24 hours of fasting is false. Well at least in my experience it is.

10. Quote Originally Posted by suley View Post
    I have tried the IF bulk and it didnt work for me. I have now altered it to be more of a 10-12 a hour fast instead of the 16 hours reccommended by leangains. I will see how this goes. The funny thing is I gained 3kg while doing the bulk but the weights or repetitions stayed almost the same.

However I will say the cut part was a big success. I went from 17% BF to 10% in the space of 2 and a half months while gaining muscle. However after 3 months the muscle gains completely stopped and thats why I tried the IF bulk and that didnt work either. I am coming to the conclusion that the statement by leangains that you cannot lose muscle up till 24 hours of fasting is false. Well at least in my experience it is.
    Hard to really speculate on what you could have done to improve it without knowing more details.

I had some concerns myself, and actually moved away from it for a while by adding a 4th meal, in the morning, but ended up getting back to IF and made it work fairly well. I gained a good 25-30lbs at the highest, and am still up about 20, and still in good shape. Took some tweaking for me to really make the most out of it, when trying to solely focus on mass.

Maybe it's not for you, but there might be more you can do to make the most of it.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Check out this pussie who fasts.. What a weak lil beotch.

http://blog.kabukiwarrior.com/2012/0...g-methods.aspx
    Hey, thanks for linking my blog.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

12. NP. Gotta give credit where it is due. I thought it was a good read.

13. How would this work for someone who has a rotating schedule? By that I mean I workout, work, and go to school and other then school all the times are never the same.

14. yea just fast for 16 hours, then start eating lol not too diffficult, if ur w/o falls in teh fasting period u train fasted with bcaas if not have a pre workout meal, jsut make sure ur post workout meal is the bigest!

15. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea just fast for 16 hours, then start eating lol not too diffficult, if ur w/o falls in teh fasting period u train fasted with bcaas if not have a pre workout meal, jsut make sure ur post workout meal is the bigest!
    I might try it some day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. intermittent fasting help please
    By cleveland3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 08:28 PM
  2. intermittent fasting
    By dark child in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 01:59 PM
  3. intermittent fasting
    By Shavani in forum Weight Loss