ideal fat percentage for mass bulking during ph cycles...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ideal fat percentage for mass bulking during ph cycles...

during natty test and ph cycles whats your opinion on body fat% levels? whats the ideal % to effectively gain mass without the increased risk of additional body fat? now i understand fat gain will happen naturally based on diet but what are the odds of high test/hormone levels speeding up the process of fat storages. i ask because i will be running 8 weeks of ams's anabolic growth kit along with nocturnabol and am currently 15-16% at 184lbs..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I guess 14%-15% bf is good While bulking... You can also keep a nice cardio cycle to keep your bf% constant or eve drop it while bulking... It is not necessary to GAIN fat while Bulking... Trust me, I have gained about 4-5%bf, now that I am bulking but I have (about some 2 weeks ago) strated to lose bf as well...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

during my ph bulks i try and drop cardio and utilize every cal i consume...im not against gaining fat just wondering if a higher body fat percentage and the introdutcion of estrogen (if any) is more likely to convert excess cals to fat storages...
    www.lgsciences.com
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    during my ph bulks i try and drop cardio and utilize every cal i consume...im not against gaining fat just wondering if a higher body fat percentage and the introdutcion of estrogen (if any) is more likely to convert excess cals to fat storages...
    a little, but its pretty hard to get any sort of accurate "optimum" spot. i'd guess between 10-15% is pretty decent, much below that and your body will be more inclined to store fat. Much above that and moreso than anything else, gaining an extra 1-2lbs of fat isn't as visible as it is below that, so accurately shifting diet as you see fat accumulation is harder. I would lean towards anything under 18% probably not making such a huge difference in estrogen levels that its not critical from that aspect.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    a little, but its pretty hard to get any sort of accurate "optimum" spot. i'd guess between 10-15% is pretty decent, much below that and your body will be more inclined to store fat. Much above that and moreso than anything else, gaining an extra 1-2lbs of fat isn't as visible as it is below that, so accurately shifting diet as you see fat accumulation is harder. I would lean towards anything under 18% probably not making such a huge difference in estrogen levels that its not critical from that aspect.
    awsome...so in my situation at 15-17% im good to go?
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

it shouldn't have negative effects, just you'll have to watch closely at fat getting added, because 1% more isn't necessarily as obvious as it would be at 11%. Its just in terms of definition, etc that its harder to tell if you gain 2lbs in a week whether it was mostly fat or mostly muscle at higher bf levels
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

gotcha....luckily it seems my body is pretty good at using all the cals for fuel rather than fat storages, but i will be tracking everything on this run...thanks alot!
    www.lgsciences.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Estrogen might cause you to retain water, which can lead to temporary weight gain. But I don't think it'll COnVeRT excess cals to fat thou.

YES you are good to go! Good luck!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

thanks bud....alittle water wont hurt, it'll come off in pct!
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

thanks bud....alittle water wont hurt, it'll come off in pct!
    It'll come off easy, but don't underestimate it.

Glad to help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with my bulking/cutting cycles please!
    By disciple76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
  2. Pulsing Havoc, mass and strength cycles
    By Neil5585 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:55 PM
  3. Year Round Bulking Cycles
    By Pioneer in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 11:01 AM
  4. how to stack these for cutting/bulking cycles
    By Sputnik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:35 PM
  5. Ideal bodyfat % for bulking with assistance?
    By Oatmeal_King in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 07:52 AM