Quick bulking up - AnabolicMinds.com

Quick bulking up

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quick bulking up

Im new to this forum but not new to working out. Im new to taking supluments and was wondering what to take. I've been using Russian Bear protien shakes but hit a peak with it. I am now taking Up Your Mass and just bought Prime. Is there anything else I should stack with the Prime? Also, should I cycle it with other stuff? I was told to take the full bottle of Prime, 6 pills a day for 6 days then take 1 day off, then follow by Tibullous or some estragin blocker, followed by Pink Magic. Any suggestions will be concitered.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Also, im trying to bulk up as much as I can between now and sometime in April then work on toneing up.

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Bulking will depend entirely on your diet. Eat above maintenance calories, gain mass (be it fat or muscle).

I'd advise a solid training regimen (I used AST's Max-OT training when I bulked 2 summers ago and had great success with that and increased calories). Supplements can certainly help, but ultimately your diet will dictate the scale and the mirror's outcome. I'd advise adding calories slowly, because otherwise you'll risk gaining much more fat.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well I work EMS so my lunch diet sucks. Im talking like cheeseburgers maybe some chicken from Zaxbys or Bojangles. Is there amything "fast food" can offer thats good for me with high calories? WB, supper, any ideas of any good high calorie foods? Most of my calories are from the protien shakes. Breakfast is usually like a bacon or sausage with egg biscket and 1% milk. Most of the food I eat is on the road so I cant rly take my food with me.

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I know what you mean about protein shakes and work. Do what you've gotta do, but when you have the opportunity to do whole food, choose it over shakes. As for what to choose at fast food places, I'd probably opt for footlongs at Subway with double meat and grilled chicken sandwiches at fast food joints. If you're bulking, it's not like you can't treat yourself to what you're eating, now, just know that bulk doesn't = eat whatever the heck you want and how much of it that you want. You'll notice the difference in eating a lot of clean calories vs. eating a lot of dirty calories.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

What are some clean calories?

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by terminator04 View Post
    What are some clean calories?
    I'd just google or search on here for "clean bulking" and what comes up along with it.

Obvious answers are:

Fats:
    EVOO
    EVCO
    Natural PB
    Fish oil
    Eggs

Carbs:
    Fibrous veggies
    Fruit in moderation/at the right times
    Sweet potatoes
    Oats

Protein:
    Lean meats (turkey, chicken, lean beef)
    Greek yogurt
    Whey

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Are those high im calories?

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by terminator04 View Post
    Are those high im calories?
    I'd advise using a program/website like fitday.com or something similar to track your overall calories. It will show you how much is in average foods and if you're really particular (like I am), you can create your own entries based on specific things and specific brands that you eat on a regular basis.

Just remember that carbs and proteins are going to be 4 cal / gram and fats are 9 cal / gram. How much you eat of each item will dictate what you get. Eggs are a pretty good source of fat and protein, but most everything else I listed will be nutritionally lopsided to that category (e.g. oats are almost exclusively comprised of carbohydrates and no protein or fat).

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Bulking Meals?
    By ReyMan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:58 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
  3. Quick Question about BULKING.
    By planetfuzz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 11:39 PM
  4. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
  5. Cutting Detailed Post... Quick ?, Quick Answer!!!
    By jayisreal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:39 PM