Need A Meal Plan On a Budget

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

Need A Meal Plan On a Budget

Hello everyone i was referred to this site by a friend he said here I would fine what i seek so I was wondering if anyone had a meal plan for a full day while not breaking the bank i have a family so i cant go out and buy a carton of eggs everyday and what not so if anyone can help me i would very much appreciate anything you can tell me. Im about 145 to 150 on a good day im 5'10 and i would like to be 175.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.65%

I'm a student so I know exactly where you're coming from. I buy everything raw and make my own meals. I spend Sunday cooking stuff up, shoving it in tupperware boxes and then taking it to uni with me for me to eat in breaks between lectures. I also carry around a 'smart shaker' that lets me carry two shakes with me which are good for meal replacements.

Commercial shakes are quite expensive so I buy all my stuff from a website similar to www.myprotein.co.uk (I live in the UK) which distributes raw supplements without any of the added stuff. So you can buy a year's supply of amino acids for a very good price along with instant oats and whey protein which you can mix into a shake for a great tasting meal replacement that will keep up the calorie count and give you vital nutrients for gaining weight.

This is just what I do along and a great diet combined with a proper gym routine have let me see great results!

Hope this helps buddy.
    It's a state of mind.

Haters will whisper your successes and shout your failures... Keep pushing regardless.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with new meal plan?
    By ambushunter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. Meal plan help!
    By jeffxx in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:24 AM
  3. meal plan??
    By keater824 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5