PROTEIN PANCAKES

1. PROTEIN PANCAKES

It's made these this morning and they are pretty friggin good and clean. I didn't
    Use any syrup but I cut up some bananas for flavor...

6-10 Eggwhites
    1-2 Scoops whey protein (optional)
    1 cup Oatmeal
    Blend it all together until it turns to liquid
    Pour content onto a preheat squillet

Without the Whey protein the macros are
    Calories - 860
    Protein - 52g
    Carbs - 54g

2. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588
    It's made these this morning and they are pretty friggin good and clean. I didn't
    Use any syrup but I cut up some bananas for flavor...

6-10 Eggwhites
    1-2 Scoops whey protein (optional)
    1 cup Oatmeal
    Blend it all together until it turns to liquid
    Pour content onto a preheat squillet

Without the Whey protein the macros are
    Calories - 860
    Protein - 52g
    Carbs - 54g
    Those Macros are for only 6 eggwhites ^

3. Damn, sounds bomb ... Throw some walnuts on that ****!!!

How many pancakes did u make?

So id say with my protein and throwing 2 scoops

About 1k Cals ... I'm trying this on Saturday Morning before the gym for Sho ...
    Thanks bro
    •   

4. I made 1 large pancake the size of my squillet. I could of made multiple small ones but I decided to make 1 large one. Yeahh those macros I posted are for 6 eggwhites and 1 cup oatmeal I didn't add any whey protein. I am gonna add 1 scoop tomorrow morning to see how it tastes. Its really good! Hope to hear some feedback when you try it

5. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588
    I made 1 large pancake the size of my squillet. I could of made multiple small ones but I decided to make 1 large one. Yeahh those macros I posted are for 6 eggwhites and 1 cup oatmeal I didn't add any whey protein. I am gonna add 1 scoop tomorrow morning to see how it tastes. Its really good! Hope to hear some feedback when you try it
    I will, for sure bro

6. Well bro ... Beats simple egg whites for Sho ... But I think I might add one whole egg an some sweetener lol ... It was kinda dry ... But judgment asides put me in a good mood nd it was great for a change ... Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vote4pedro
    Well bro ... Beats simple egg whites for Sho ... But I think I might add one whole egg an some sweetener lol ... It was kinda dry ... But judgment asides put me in a good mood nd it was great for a change ... Thanks
    I didn't put the bananas in the liquid I put the pananas on top as you would with syrup lmao... Yeah well its a lil sry cu of the oatmeal but its a well balanced well packed breakfast for us lifters. But yeah it's a different change. I actually got zero calorie, zero carb, zero fat, zero sugar syrup. Google Walden Farms (if interested). Sorta like the sweet n low of syrups I'm not pourin it on just a lil drizzle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

I didn't put the bananas in the liquid I put the pananas on top as you would with syrup lmao... Yeah well its a lil sry cu of the oatmeal but its a well balanced well packed breakfast for us lifters. But yeah it's a different change. I actually got zero calorie, zero carb, zero fat, zero sugar syrup. Google Walden Farms (if interested). Sorta like the sweet n low of syrups I'm not pourin it on just a lil drizzle.
    Hahaha for Sho bro, I'll look into it ... Again thanks tho, good ****

9. You could pour a bit of agave nectar on them. Sweet but pretty low GI.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protein Pancakes
    By CareTaker in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
  2. Protein/oat pancakes
    By Kristopher in forum Recipes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 12:51 AM