On a bulk atm and started putting on abit of chub?

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Hey fellas I'm bulking atm upto my 6th wk of cycling deca I'm eating 3500 clean Cals aday, (no drinking tho, mayb the odd zinger burger) and iv started putting on abit if chub last wk or so?iv cut Cals back to 3000 should I do say 2 days half hour cardo to?

sharpie_dj

Awards
When bulking i always add 2/3 sessios if 15 - 20 min cardio this should help

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started bulking in November after a cut. This is the first time I have done cardio while bulking; I was doing 3 hour sessions, but cut it down to 3 45 minute sessions, but my intensity is up a little than the hour sessions. It also comes down to your diet. You are too far over maintenance if you're putting on fat. Most people say to go 500 cals over. I say just watch the scale. Don't aim for more than .5 pounds a week. But since you're on cycle, you may be able to get away with a solid 1 pound a week.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas I'm bulking atm upto my 6th wk of cycling deca I'm eating 3500 clean Cals aday, (no drinking tho, mayb the odd zinger burger) and iv started putting on abit if chub last wk or so?iv cut Cals back to 3000 should I do say 2 days half hour cardo to?
only deca?
hope not, its not the best choice usually to use it without test or some kind of test base..

i like need2slin mayeb it will help . but if your eating clean it sounds kinda odd

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I started bulking in November after a cut. This is the first time I have done cardio while bulking; I was doing 3 hour sessions, but cut it down to 3 45 minute sessions, but my intensity is up a little than the hour sessions. It also comes down to your diet. You are too far over maintenance if you're putting on fat. Most people say to go 500 cals over. I say just watch the scale. Don't aim for more than .5 pounds a week. But since you're on cycle, you may be able to get away with a solid 1 pound a week.
yah not afer many cycles thought and many gaisn . some are happy to gain 4lb in a year of muscle. but by then you should be already pritty big.

Roniboney

Awards
just cycle macros.Higher fats ,lower carbs on off days along with some cardio and you'll be fine my man.

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Cheers fellas, I don't dont do much cardo, I'll start doing 2/3 sessions a wk, iv had great gains so far, put on 9 kgs! So real happy. My diet isn't 100% clean I slip sum times ha ha thanks again!

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
How much do you weigh currently where you're bulking with only 3000 calories and it's enough that you're putting on noticeable chub?

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
I weight 93kegs now bro.what do u think?keep it cleaner?

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Unless I'm getting something incorrect you're weigh a little over 200 pounds. You should probably be right around maintenance taking in 3000/day, not bulking. What are you getting for your macros? A safe bet is a third of your calories from each. you definitely shouldn't be getting fat eating just maintenance level calories.

SoJoocy

Awards
In the same boat but the way I look at it, as long as my face doesn't look like an oval, I can just go that little extra harder on my cut and get rid of the fat anyway ;)