On a bulk atm and started putting on abit of chub?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

On a bulk atm and started putting on abit of chub?

Hey fellas I'm bulking atm upto my 6th wk of cycling deca I'm eating 3500 clean Cals aday, (no drinking tho, mayb the odd zinger burger) and iv started putting on abit if chub last wk or so?iv cut Cals back to 3000 should I do say 2 days half hour cardo to?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  89 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19%

When bulking i always add 2/3 sessios if 15 - 20 min cardio this should help
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I started bulking in November after a cut. This is the first time I have done cardio while bulking; I was doing 3 hour sessions, but cut it down to 3 45 minute sessions, but my intensity is up a little than the hour sessions. It also comes down to your diet. You are too far over maintenance if you're putting on fat. Most people say to go 500 cals over. I say just watch the scale. Don't aim for more than .5 pounds a week. But since you're on cycle, you may be able to get away with a solid 1 pound a week.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.25%

Quote Originally Posted by skindog101 View Post
    Hey fellas I'm bulking atm upto my 6th wk of cycling deca I'm eating 3500 clean Cals aday, (no drinking tho, mayb the odd zinger burger) and iv started putting on abit if chub last wk or so?iv cut Cals back to 3000 should I do say 2 days half hour cardo to?
    only deca?
    hope not, its not the best choice usually to use it without test or some kind of test base..

i like need2slin mayeb it will help . but if your eating clean it sounds kinda odd
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.25%

Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I started bulking in November after a cut. This is the first time I have done cardio while bulking; I was doing 3 hour sessions, but cut it down to 3 45 minute sessions, but my intensity is up a little than the hour sessions. It also comes down to your diet. You are too far over maintenance if you're putting on fat. Most people say to go 500 cals over. I say just watch the scale. Don't aim for more than .5 pounds a week. But since you're on cycle, you may be able to get away with a solid 1 pound a week.
    yah not afer many cycles thought and many gaisn . some are happy to gain 4lb in a year of muscle. but by then you should be already pritty big.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%

just cycle macros.Higher fats ,lower carbs on off days along with some cardio and you'll be fine my man.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Cheers fellas, I don't dont do much cardo, I'll start doing 2/3 sessions a wk, iv had great gains so far, put on 9 kgs! So real happy. My diet isn't 100% clean I slip sum times ha ha thanks again!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.7%

How much do you weigh currently where you're bulking with only 3000 calories and it's enough that you're putting on noticeable chub?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

I weight 93kegs now bro.what do u think?keep it cleaner?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.7%

Unless I'm getting something incorrect you're weigh a little over 200 pounds. You should probably be right around maintenance taking in 3000/day, not bulking. What are you getting for your macros? A safe bet is a third of your calories from each. you definitely shouldn't be getting fat eating just maintenance level calories.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.07%

In the same boat but the way I look at it, as long as my face doesn't look like an oval, I can just go that little extra harder on my cut and get rid of the fat anyway

Similar Forum Threads

1. putting together a fall bulk
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 09:14 PM
  2. Chubs Epic Bulk with NeoVar Recomped and RPM.
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:41 AM
  3. Chub's Winter bulk with Activate Xtreme + RPM
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 04:16 PM