Good tips on Bulking???
- 11-20-2011, 08:58 PM
- 11-25-2011, 02:17 AM
IGF 2 + Anabeta
Lots of protein and carbs from diet
lots of water
heavy compound movements. tons of squats and deads
11-25-2011, 02:18 AM
can also add a pre workout
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Don't use bulking as an excuse to eat like absolute ****. Have a consistent sleep schedule and make sure you're getting enough quality sleep.
11-25-2011, 12:01 PM
11-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Figure out your maintenance calories by tracking your food intake for a week. After that, add in 500 or so calories to your diet. Look into 5x5, 5/3/1, or Starting Strength for your routine.
11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JComp in forum BulkingReplies: 65Last Post: 03-06-2010, 10:35 PM
- By CaponeCEO in forum BulkingReplies: 31Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:12 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2009, 03:29 AM
- By lookatmybicep in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum BulkingReplies: 46Last Post: 12-05-2007, 06:48 PM