Bulking fat related question
- 10-29-2011, 04:09 PM
- 11-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Some people like to split carbs and fats up, but if fats are under 15g per meal....it probably would not matter regardless and would keep insulin levels a bit more controlled.....
- 11-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by MattPorterRecoverBro ELITE
11-01-2011, 03:56 PM
The type of fats play a role as well as the glycemic LOAD of the source of carbs.....Ideally it comes down to your hormones and metabolic rate....
11-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Sorry guys been away from computer for a few days. My breakdown is 400g carbs 240g protein 100g fats per day. Right around 3500 cals
11-03-2011, 08:14 PM
drop carbs some increase fats more.
best way to do it, add and remove carbs as desired.
200fat 300 protein, 200 carbs.
bout 4000 there.
3600 would be.... 300 protein, 200 carb, 150 fat. which would be good too.
you definetly dont need over 200 carbs to grow you prolly dont even need over 100 carbs to grow. you can grow just fine on protein and fats. with a huge caloric surplus and stay super lean
11-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I just take my fats spread out throughout the day with meals. Never thought about thinking more into it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By funkja in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:52 AM
- By billybobx in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:59 AM
- By bigrobbierob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2008, 07:48 PM
- By FitModel in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2006, 12:03 PM
- By Redeemer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:35 AM